The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

You have GOT to read this!!!

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by Mr. Tasty Vapor, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FritzC

FritzC Full Member

May 10, 2010
    Denton, TX
    Like we don't save money as it is? I spent around a hundred dollars +/- to get started and haven't spent any "smoking" money sense then. (Three weeks.)

UNLESS you count the TV order I JUST MADE!

Atomic Cinnacide and Tobacco Menthol FTW!

2. VapoMonkey

VapoMonkey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2010
    Queens NYC
    That guy is total and complete nincompoop! Posting his whining kvetching rant on the ECF over 5 whole dollars! :facepalm:

One thing I bet he didnt expect, was to get napalmed here on ECF :evil:

3. Sallana

Sallana Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    the North Pole
    That's some stupid right there. Some downright stupid.

4. LoganTheDragon

LoganTheDragon Full Member

May 19, 2010
    DFW Texas, USA
    :blink: Hi I want something for nothing because I feel the world owes me something. Yeah I am just so special because you don't know me, and I have never purchased from you before... soooo... don't you want to give me special service, I mean, considering how special a person I am and all. You know you should, and if you don't you obviously don't know how to run an e-business. I am an awesome business guy who sells items in WoW auctions so I know what I am talking about here. If you want to be successful you have to be willing to give-in to super special people, especially if you don't know me and I have never ordered from you before. HOWEVER since you told me TWICE that you would not I am gonna go punch my blow-up clown punching bag and cry into a pillow. THEN I am gonna post on a forum how angry I am, and how I think you should run your business specifically to suit my needs... again I am just that super special...... yeah.... and monkeys might fly outta my ***! :facepalm:

As many have stated already: TastyVapor is SO worth the price! The NORMAL price, which is MORE than reasonable (imho it's a downright steal for the quality of liquid you are receiving). Not to mention the INSANELY AWESOME taste of the liquid. Personally I think this whiney-person doesn't deserve to acquire such a liquid!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.