You have to try Liquidxpress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas
I have to say when I heard Steve say your menthol was good, I didn't think it would be this good. It is by far the best menthol yet. Closes to a real cig. I also got to say your taboo is as someone said awesome. With your great customer service and fast shipping. I have found my juice supplier. Keep up the good job.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Great Customer Service! Called me at home to make sure I hadn't made an error on my order (I purchased both the flavoring and matching 36mg liquids for 2 flavors and just flavoring on 2 others).

The Cool Rush (menthol) is DEVINE. I wasn't ever a menthol smoker, so I can't make a comparison for you there, however... great flavor, slightly minty. I cut my 36mg Cool Rush nic-liquid with 50% VG (which is thicker than PG and the sweetness is good with the Menthol for me) and then added about 15% of the Cool Rush flavoring which gave it amazing flavor. I'll be using the CR flavoring to doctor up all the nasty menthol flavors that I'd purchased before! Nice 'smoking' throat hit feeling but not harsh. I've been vaping this for more than half of every day for 3 days now. This will be one of my new favorites that I'll continue to buy for sure.

The Artisan. Well, I was looking to find a replacement for my CashCap addiction. While this didn't make it as a replacement, it DOES have a really nice flavor and has become my 2nd favorite vape (next to the CR). I cut 36mg the same as above but used 50/50 PG/VG and added The Artisan flavor liquid to bring back up the flavor. Played around with some cigar/vanilla extract and some Artisan Flavoring - YUM!

I also received Taboo and the Original flavorings. Haven't had a chance to try them yet, but they really smell wonderful.

So, thanks Rob! I'm a new permanent Cool Rush addict/customer for sure! If you can ever duplicate the now defunct CashCap flavor in the future... well, put me down for a gallon in presale!!:p

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
I got my package earlier this week - and wow..what great quality flavorings! :thumb:

I personally only needed to add 20% flavoring to my DIY mixes to get a perfect blend.

Taboo is awesome which was no surprise after all the rave reviews on it -
Tobacco flavor was subtle not harsh- very very nice!
Lemon Ginger was a bit weird at first, I thought I actually smelt patchouli there for a second! but if in the right mood for it , it's a pretty original flavoring!
Caramel Apple was sweet and tasty as expected and really liked that there was no obvious coloring -very clear liquid as compared to Loranns Caramel or English toffee..

After months of DIY using Loranns flavors - such a pleasure to vape some real great flavorings!..and Rob was just great to deal with - even called to make sure the order made it up here! :cool:

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
"After months of DIY using Loranns flavors - such a pleasure to vape some real great flavorings!..and Rob was just great to deal with - even called to make sure the order made it up here! "

Wow, if I didn't know better, I'd think I wrote that.

I have yet to try a Liquidxpress flavor I don't like.

Spicy Ice ... my new favorite - just like the description... spicy & cool
Cool Rush Cherry ... used to be my favorite before Spicy Ice
Taboo ... I add this to almost every recipe just because it's so darn good
555 ... i add a little of this to almost all my menthol recipes to replicate the analog tobacco flavor
Cherry Cordial ... tastes like chocolate covered cherries ... great occassional treat
The 23 ... tastes like Dr. Pepper, which was always my favorite soda flavor

I have other flavors to try but the ones I've used so far have been so good I have a hard time stopping one flavor to try another.

I've read you should switch flavors occassionaly to keep from dulling your tastebuds to any one particular flavor. I'll have no problem with that as I love all the Liquidxpress Flavors I've tried so far. :thumb:

The thing I like best is the clean crisp flavor ... no perfumey taste like some other vendors products. And I get to adjust to my taste in my nicotine level.

The info on his website showing amounts to mix for different nicotine levels is certainly appreciated. I tend to use a variety of nicotine levels throughout the day and his handy little chart sure saves me some time and brain power. :)

Really fast shipping, reasonable prices, great selection, wonderful flavors and good customer service ... what more could you ask for.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
The flavors are all really good and I use them to boost e-liquids I dont care about= saves me tons of money..But, it was Robs generosity/time spent helping me learn to break down mg's that will always stick out in my head..I had a mental block with that chit...He didn't just give me an pat answer/equation, and say "there ya go"...He stuck with it and made sure I got it...Thanks for that Rob (smile)

If you too are struggling with this there is an excellent "mixing tips" page on the liquidXpress site....

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
I got my package earlier this week - and wow..what great quality flavorings! :thumb:

I personally only needed to add 20% flavoring to my DIY mixes to get a perfect blend.

Taboo is awesome which was no surprise after all the rave reviews on it -
Tobacco flavor was subtle not harsh- very very nice!
Lemon Ginger was a bit weird at first, I thought I actually smelt patchouli there for a second! but if in the right mood for it , it's a pretty original flavoring!
Caramel Apple was sweet and tasty as expected and really liked that there was no obvious coloring -very clear liquid as compared to Loranns Caramel or English toffee..

After months of DIY using Loranns flavors - such a pleasure to vape some real great flavorings!..and Rob was just great to deal with - even called to make sure the order made it up here! :cool:

Misty,

Thanks for the reviews, I always try to help my canadian friends out (if not Kim, girl in the pic with me would kill me) how's the weather up there now?

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
I just purchased too.
Rob called me and asked if he could premix them for me since i'm a newbie.
What immaculate customer service.
It makes all the difference.
i can't wait to receive these liquids!!!

I didn't go mixing them in a tub for you, just sent you premixed liquid (mixed at the factory) but I hope you have enjoyed them all the same. Please feel free to post like everyone else about your experiences with the different flavors be it good, bad, or indifferent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread