Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
Thanks for the phone call today, Rob. So many thanks I need to say because Rob answered all my newbie questions about the e-cig, the juice, attys and just everything! I really appreciate the time he spent talking to me today.

I can't wait until my order gets here, I'm ready for DIY!

Awesome customer service!

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
Got my "extra" goodie, the test "Mocha",thank you very much! Now, remember I'm a fairly new newbie to the e-cig and the mocha was my first DIY test. Thanks for trusting a newbie to try a new flavor! I'll give it my best to let you know what I thought (of my mix of the new Mocha).

Mocha: DIY mixture with VG, mainly I was looking for a smooth hit and I got it. The Mocha is smooth, not like you'd think, ie... Expresso. It's no where near expresso (my favorite) but at times I want a lighter taste. I think the Mocha will fit that need perfectly! Will you be adding the Mocha to the shopping list? I will definitely be looking for it!

Thanks again, Rob, your customer service is outstanding!

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
LOL!! I only added some more VG to it (2-3 drops) & a drop of distilled water! I diluted it too much (not enough nicotine), live an learn. I'll do better next time!

Just tried it "out of the bottle" hummm... YUM! More flavor indeed, but not too much, still smooth something to use before drifting off to sleep!

Definitely a keeper! Are you adding the Mocha (premixed) to the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread