You know you vape too much when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

njay23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
West Deptford, NJ
Umm, that is the hobby. There are hundreds of high end, super bright, LED flashlights out that that make Maglights look like birthday candles. I have a single AA Cree XM-L LED light that is brighter than a 6-D cell Xenon Maglight! I have a single AAA light that is brighter than a 4-D cell Maglight. In the past few years the circuitry and LED technology has advanced rapidly. I have lights that will light up most of a large field. Another light that will shine its beam over 350 yards. I have a limit as to how much I will spend, but there are people on those forums who have hundreds of lights. I have about 18, and many are small lights that cost $15-$35. But I also have several that are just over $100 and one that cost $215. But there are custom lights that cost over $1000. I wont go that far. Its no different than here, where people make a hobby out of it, and some people collect many different models. I am done buying any for a while as I have all the types and sizes of lights that I wanted(although I keep seeing other lights that I'd love to have!)

There is a whole forum, well actually there are several forums dedicated to lights, but the biggest one, candlepowerforums is HUGE. At any time they've got 800-1500 people logged in. Some times well over 2000.

This is also my second obsession!

HighlanderNorth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Mid Atlantic USA
You know you vape too much when......more than 75%of the pictures in your phone are of your PVs and supplies. LOL! (was out this afternoon watching the games, and went to show someone a pic of my dog, and had to scroll through all of these random pics of my eGos and other PV pics that I recently took to post on other threads on the forum) People were looking at me like I was nuts..."what are those things?"..."why do you have so many of those pictures?" LOL!!

That brings up a question I should have asked, ohh, about 4 years ago! How the h$LL do you download pictures from a phone to your computer? I have pictures on my phone from like 3.5 years ago that are still there because of 2 reasons: 1. I also have a regular digital camera(that I DO know how to upload to my computer from). and 2. The phone I am speaking of is a heavy duty flip phone I bought for work 4 years ago! I do not see a USB connection or anything(?)

The reason I have not upgraded to a newer i-phone or whatever is that they all have exposed screens that I would break on the job about 20 minutes into the very first day of using it! Thats why I needed a flip phone with a protected screen. I own a landscaping co, and unlike other owners, I actually work!

Anyway, I know I am vaping too much when my batteries, which used to last all day and then some, now run out in the middle of day 1.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
I know that I'm vaping too much because I'm now considering buying extra batteries so that I can vape all day long without waiting for my battery to be charged. :)

That's why I only use 3000mah 18650's lol only charge them once a day

Sent from my truck using 3 toasters a broken microwave and 6 rubber bands McGyver style......Chuck Norris aint got crap on me

Carl0411

Jun 26, 2012
Rowland Heights
You know you vape too much when you wake up super late for work in the morning, try to rush through the regular morning routine, but still find time to change the cartomizers for 2 tanks, prime the cartomizers with juice and fill up both tanks before leaving for work.

This happened to me this morning, now that I'm at work, I realize that I forgot my phone and my work ID badge at home and my socks don't match! But at least I have both my PVs with full tanks and fresh cartomizers! Priorities!!!

True Story

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Only one drawer? Try about 9:)

That's all? ;)

You know you vape too much when...
You have to move 3 PVs, 7 or more clearomizers, and at least 6 bottles of juice to be able to move your mouse.

Uh oh, I'm in trouble... cuz again, I must inquire... That's ALL? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread