You know you vape too much when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perpetualsharon

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
St. Louis, MO, USA
You know you vape too much when you wake up super late for work in the morning, try to rush through the regular morning routine, but still find time to change the cartomizers for 2 tanks, prime the cartomizers with juice and fill up both tanks before leaving for work.

This happened to me this morning, now that I'm at work, I realize that I forgot my phone and my work ID badge at home and my socks don't match! But at least I have both my PVs with full tanks and fresh cartomizers! Priorities!!!

True Story

hehe. I resemble that remark.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
That brings up a question I should have asked, ohh, about 4 years ago! How the h$LL do you download pictures from a phone to your computer?
Does your phone have email? That's what I do, just email pics to myself.

you know you vape to much when..... you have a pv in the bathroom waiting for you on them long sittings
...when you take a primary and a backup into the loo.
So, I'm not the only one!

I can't leave anything in the bathroom because of grandkids. But, I have definitely learned to carry extra to the bathroom. If you just take extra juice for dripping, your battery dies. If you just take an extra battery, your atty runs dry.

I know what I'll do! I'll keep a little case on MY linen shelf in the bathroom. I can just grab it on the way in! Thanks for the idea!

Does that mean that I vape too much?

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Does your phone have email? That's what I do, just email pics to myself.
So, I'm not the only one!

I can't leave anything in the bathroom because of grandkids. But, I have definitely learned to carry extra to the bathroom. If you just take extra juice for dripping, your battery dies. If you just take an extra battery, your atty runs dry.

I know what I'll do! I'll keep a little case on MY linen shelf in the bathroom. I can just grab it on the way in! Thanks for the idea!

Does that mean that I vape too much?

No, it means you need to invest in a lanyard. Goes with you, you won't put it where the grandkids can get at it.

bzmotoninja83

ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hopewell, Va
You know you vape too much when you leave all but one PV at the house and your co workers are disappointed.

You know you vape too much when you bring so much vape gear to work and your boss has you your own 4ft shelf to store your supplies on.

You know you vape too much when the non smokers or non vapers want to try out your newest pv's and or juice.

(Paid for by the BZ MOTO Administration)

Swampey65

ECF Veteran
I can't believe one i forgot to add to my initial post. You know you vape too much when you sleep with your PV in hand...and if you wake up you take a puff. (no joke..I actually do this)

Ah...I love ECF...I could NEVER admit that anywhere else! LOL

^^LOL, Guilty of this as well. ^^

Figgy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
California
That brings up a question I should have asked, ohh, about 4 years ago! How the h$LL do you download pictures from a phone to your computer? I have pictures on my phone from like 3.5 years ago that are still there because of 2 reasons: 1. I also have a regular digital camera(that I DO know how to upload to my computer from). and 2. The phone I am speaking of is a heavy duty flip phone I bought for work 4 years ago! I do not see a USB connection or anything(?)

The reason I have not upgraded to a newer i-phone or whatever is that they all have exposed screens that I would break on the job about 20 minutes into the very first day of using it! Thats why I needed a flip phone with a protected screen. I own a landscaping co, and unlike other owners, I actually work!

Anyway, I know I am vaping too much when my batteries, which used to last all day and then some, now run out in the middle of day 1.

As mentioned, if you have a data plan, email them to yourself. Bear in mind, back in the day, some carriers actually charged you per picture to transfer them that way.

Otherwise, I'd start by googling the model of phone you have and 'transfer pictures'. I'm hoping there's a memory card or a memory card slot that you could use to transfer them. Or a sync software that you could load on your computer.

Swampey65

ECF Veteran
....when you get excited about a Coscto sale on 24-packs of paper towels....

^^Yeah, My DIY Lab is in the Master Bath and when I'm in their "working", it's not uncommon to hear the sound of toilet paper being reeled off the spindle as I use that to catch any errant liquid as I work the air bubbles to the top of the syringe and then squeeze 'em out the needle...lol. The Tree farmer's will rejoice in the knowledge that their jobs/career's are secure for another season thanks to vaping's growth here in the States! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread