The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

You might be trailer trash if............

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    could always just drop the unopened can in the turkey fryer.....safely parked in the middle of the living room next to the Christmas tree........

2. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Dayum. if only i had a tree- it would be just about dry enough for that by now!

3. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Awesome!!! That would be a thing to see! I knew there was a way to get the thread back onto the topic of turkey fryers... just was not sure how! :)

*makes a mental note to move his turkey fryer out of the living room so the neighborhood squirrels do not get any ideas!*

4. wwturner

wwturner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2011
    Catoosa, OK
    Could "gubment" cheese be used instead?

5. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Of course it could... but that stuff is a bit too good to go melting it like that. When I was a very little boy my grandfather qualified at one point (when he was alive) for one of those a month... it was at least 50% better than any cheese I have ever been able to buy in a grocery store even when including the "gourmet" cheeses. :)

Of course... if the quality of it has dropped in the last 30+ years (like it has on so many other things... take politicians for instance! ;)) then perhaps that would be a great idea! :lol:

6. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    A GOOD president would make sure the cheese was DELIVERED to trailer parks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.