You need a new checkout page...

Status
Not open for further replies.

searcher

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Bossier City, La
I would have really liked to have taken advantage of your sale on Stardusts. I entered the CC data a total of 5 times due to my forgetting to check a block the first time. Why the H### does it have to delete all the info every time it finds an error? The final straw was when I finally got it all entered and went to checkout, there was no VIP discount applied.

Katatonik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
Are you logged in?
The only info that would be erased when you flux up is the CC, which is a standard security measure.
If you use the right browser with the proper settings on, it will have autoform completion available for most entries--Ex: You don't have to type all of your address just "12" out of "125687 Fakeanonymous boulevard".

Last edited:

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
I would have really liked to have taken advantage of your sale on Stardusts. I entered the CC data a total of 5 times due to my forgetting to check a block the first time. Why the H### does it have to delete all the info every time it finds an error? .

This is annoying I know - done it many times myself. But it's not just gotvapes, most sites I buy on do the same thing. You have to enter your card information info all over again if you make a mistake. I think it's a security measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread