you ran out of riva's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
The juice samples only went out with a some of the early kits, it was never really our idea to give out the samples, we just went along with it. I don't want people to expect a 'free' sample as when they do, they tend to come on to forums posting that they didn't get a free sample. You didn't get a free sample because, well, we didn't know to give you one. If we only sold 30ml bottles of liquids then I would have to give away a lot of free samples, that is why we have a 5ml range, it doesn't cost much to try a bottle here or there. We DO give away stuff, don't get me wrong, but we have low prices and if for example I had sent out a sample with every order over the period we have just had, I think I would be a lot of money out of pocket. Say you buy a Riva for 30 bucks, we don't make a lot on that. Adding a free sample to that is a bit hard really, sorry about that.

the_larch

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Massachusetts
So far I've ordered and received five (5) Riva kits. . .have yet to receive any juice samples. Guess ya gotta know somebody.

Cheers,
otrpu
Steve J

otrpu1@gmail.com

So in your 5 riva kits did you receive 3 attys in each even though the deal only stated 2? If so, it would seem to me that you got a BETTER sample than some juice...

My two cents.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
The juice samples only went out with a some of the early kits, it was never really our idea to give out the samples, we just went along with it. I don't want people to expect a 'free' sample as when they do, they tend to come on to forums posting that they didn't get a free sample. You didn't get a free sample because, well, we didn't know to give you one. If we only sold 30ml bottles of liquids then I would have to give away a lot of free samples, that is why we have a 5ml range, it doesn't cost much to try a bottle here or there. We DO give away stuff, don't get me wrong, but we have low prices and if for example I had sent out a sample with every order over the period we have just had, I think I would be a lot of money out of pocket. Say you buy a Riva for 30 bucks, we don't make a lot on that. Adding a free sample to that is a bit hard really, sorry about that.

Just stick with those lower prices dont give away your profits and raise your prices.....thanks

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
I was happy as a clam without any samples! Of course, I didn't know they were being extra kind. Still, I'm happy with the deals. A sample is a nice surprise, but I never would expect one from any vendor, especially when they're dangling those rivas. I'm sure steve wasn't whining, just a bit of sour grapes.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Oh I know, I was just teasing! The price was more than good enough and I've been using mine pretty much non stop since I got it, was going to give a few of the others as gifts, but now I'm thinking.....mine....all mine!

I no sooner told a few friends about the sale, ordered mine and turned around and they were out, hope they get more soon for the others, not sure I want to share.....I'll think about it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread