The KickBass Gods have FORCED me to beg you KBV junkies to open your stashes…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
I don't know yet I have a tornado-t that I'm not happy with.I want a good solid,versatile mod.TAT suggested an empire.I was looking at a glv3 also.But the buzz pro has caught my eye also.To tell you the truth I'm not sold on a vv mod just yet.I'm still trying to figure out if I want a 3.7 or 5 volt mod.The 3.2 volt tornado that I have is almost right but it isn't.I'm just trying to figure out if 3.7 will make that much of a difference or if the jump to 5 volt will.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
If you get one that puts out a true 3.7v loaded voltage, it will make a BIG difference over 3.2v, especially if you use a low resistance atomizer. My personal problem with 5v mods is that not all liquids taste as good at 5v. Once you get a taste for high voltage vaping, you will want to be able to dial up or down to find the sweet spot for each liquid you vape.

It's kindof a slippery slope. As long as you are using 3.7v and you enjoy it, it's awesome, but if you ever go high voltage... you will inevitably go vv.

EDIT: nite street
I don't know yet I have a tornado-t that I'm not happy with.I want a good solid,versatile mod.TAT suggested an empire.I was looking at a glv3 also.But the buzz pro has caught my eye also.To tell you the truth I'm not sold on a vv mod just yet.I'm still trying to figure out if I want a 3.7 or 5 volt mod.The 3.2 volt tornado that I have is almost right but it isn't.I'm just trying to figure out if 3.7 will make that much of a difference or if the jump to 5 volt will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread