The KickBass Gods have FORCED me to beg you KBV junkies to open your stashes…

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuMystic

May 21, 2011
NYC
Okay, empty bottles have arrived!

If you've pledged but haven't received a pm from me today, give my inbox a nudge.

RazorNribbonz has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

BwahahaHAHAahhaAHhahahaahsnortchucklgaspguffaw.

Why does that not surprise me in the very least? :)

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
"RazorNribbonz has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

LMAO... SHUUUDUP.... Actually I'm not sure why it keeps saying full I just have a little over a 100..Weeell below the limit rofl....::: going to erase some more>>>>>>

"RazorNribbonz has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

LMAO... SHUUUDUP.... Actually I'm not sure why it keeps saying full I just have a little over a 100..Weeell below the limit rofl....::: going to erase some more>>>>>>

They count your sent ones too silly <insert grin and blond joke> :)

NuMystic

May 21, 2011
NYC
Sorry for being out of touch for so long kindred.

First power outages from the hurricane and a lack of internet connection followed by another storm of real world responsibilities.

Appreciate all the pm's of concern. Yes, we're all fine and things have settled down at last.

Will be mailing off a number of envelopes this weekend to take care of any unfinished business.

Will also start posting a list of samples I've received and tried to pay forward to anyone else that
wants to give them a whorl.

Will be replying to pm's soonish.

You know what they say… never put off until tomorrow what'll wait until the day after. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread