you tell me-noob or not a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavind4

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
(N. Phila.) Levittown pa usa
this is day 52 for me. I didn't try to stop smoking it just happened. my wife gave me a small ecig. to use on a no smoking beach. it was not great, but i could tell this could be a get out of hell free card for me! i jumped asap to a provari with a "did" r.b.a. on top. I thank God, and you all , plus a brick&mortor store i was lucky to find. Is there a list of "real" stores on this forum? if not, i think it may be helpfull. I know, for me, looking at all this stuff online was hard. Best wishes to all other noobs, and not so noobs.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Welcome to all the other noobs here. Everytime I come to this part of the forum it makes me feel good. Just jealous that I didn't get a provari when I started. For what all I spent so far on all the other toys I guess I didn't do bad though. Welcome and best wishes on everyone journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
this is day 52 for me. I didn't try to stop smoking it just happened. my wife gave me a small ecig. to use on a no smoking beach. it was not great, but i could tell this could be a get out of hell free card for me! i jumped asap to a provari with a "did" r.b.a. on top. I thank God, and you all , plus a brick&mortor store i was lucky to find. Is there a list of "real" stores on this forum? if not, i think it may be helpfull. I know, for me, looking at all this stuff online was hard. Best wishes to all other noobs, and not so noobs.

Welcome to ECF and good job on being smoke free almost 2 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread