Youde Tech Zephyrus Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion99

Mar 19, 2015
Katy,Texas
I want a rebuikdable tank with lots of airflow. I'm really not interested in pre built coils. It looks like this zephyrus tank is fitting the bill. Could someone tell me what the airflow is like. I have a goblin and it's too tight if a draw for my tastes. Just interested in the rebuildable section thanks. And could u put if you like it or not and why....

Dioxyde

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Oregon
I have a goblin and it's too tight if a draw for my tastes.
I think the goblin has only a single 3mm airflow where as the zephyrus has double 3mm holes in the rba base but does that really double the actual airflow?

:blink:... are you sure you have a Goblin? From what I can tell it looks like the Zephyrus airflow is about as "tight" as the Goblins, which as far as I know has more airflow than any other RTA available.

sanctus_fumus

Jan 19, 2014
Southern US
I have one. The outside 2 air slots are 2 mm x 12 mm. In the RBA deck there are 4 3 mm air holes (2 for each coil). Plenty of airflow. For comparison, the Cthulhu has 2 3mm x 6 mm slots on the outside. theoretically the Zephyrus has twice the airflow possible.

Get a Zephyrus. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Momato

Zion99

Mar 19, 2015
Katy,Texas
I have one. The outside 2 air slots are 3mm x 12 mm. In the RBA deck there are 4 3 mm air holes (2 for each coil). Plenty of airflow. For comparison, the Cthulhu has 2 3mm x 6 mm slots on the outside. theoretically the Zephyrus has twice the airflow possible.

Get a Zephyrus. You won't be disappointed.
Is it more air then the goblin?

ismokeinbinary

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Kentucky
The Zephyrus has less airflow than my Billow v2. I'd honestly say the Goblin and the Zephyrus are very similar. I'd get a goblin over a Zephy though. But I'd highly recommend getting a Billow v2, it's the best tank I've ever used. Better airflow and clouds than my roommates Goblin and also blew the Zephyrus out the water. And the flavor is better than both tanks and even better than my Lemo and Lemo2. Tons of airflow, tons of flavor, Billow v2 is where it's at.

Zion99

Mar 19, 2015
Katy,Texas
The Zephyrus has less airflow than my Billow v2. I'd honestly say the Goblin and the Zephyrus are very similar. I'd get a goblin over a Zephy though. But I'd highly recommend getting a Billow v2, it's the best tank I've ever used. Better airflow and clouds than my roommates Goblin and also blew the Zephyrus out the water. And the flavor is better than both tanks and even better than my Lemo and Lemo2. Tons of airflow, tons of flavor, Billow v2 is where it's at.
Really I will have to check that billow out.

ismokeinbinary

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Kentucky
yeah, I actually just tried the Zeph today and was so disappointed. When I looked at the huge air slots on the bottom I was impressed and expecting good airflow and clouds but only disappointment. My roommate has a Goblin and the Billow v2 has more airflow by a noticeable amount and quite a bit larger clouds, not to mention insane flavor. Can't go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread