• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your Avitar and name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Nosy people (me) want to know where you got your avitar and name...except for whiskey..I still want to be fairly young when i finish reading this! (for those of you who are new Whiskey changes her avi like you breathe in and out). There is an old thread like this one..but most of those people have moved on.
Mary Kay is my name and that's my mugshot as of Nov. 2010!:blink:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
classwife...my initials and Steve's initials....and I'm the wife !

My regular avi is a painting by Sophie Anderson...and it looks like me when I was little !

Sophie Gengembre Anderson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-SophieAnderson_TheTurtleDoveSmall.jpg

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
rainkeltoia -- single version of my name Rain Keltoia that I've had as an alias/pagan name/nickname for 16 years now. I use it EVERYWHERE... so if you see it, its me. There isn't (to my knowledge) another one anywhere.
My avatar I've been changing about but its always something I really love, mostly anime cuz I simply adore anime. First one was Leeloo (Fifth Element) and currently its Gaz from Invader Zim Invader Zim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I'll probably change it tomorrow lol

Alatariel

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2011
Tasmania
Alatariel- my sister found it through an name generator and i loved it. so i grabbed it and have used it ever since. there are a couple of name that i use too.
the avi i was searching for elegant goth. i love goth. none of this industrial, emo crap.... more like the Victorian. elegant!!!! so tired of gothlings.... anyway elegant goth where the guys the frock coats and top hats and the ladies wear long gowns absolutely love it!

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Well.....I have had 2 different user names here. The first one was Fudge Monkey, that is what my Grandpa always called me. I got that nickname because I loved my grandma's fudge and would ask her to make it when we went to visit....even in the summer time :D The Monkey part came from always climbing trees. When I got to be really good friends with people here they started calling me Fudgey....so that is my name now.

I you haven't noticed I love all things m&m :D:D:D

Civitasdei

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Civitas Dei: Means city of God in Latin. The screen name has several personal interpretations. Most people assume in error that I'm religious. Epistemologically I'm a Deist which borders on spiritual and meh.
My avatar (which actually means God incarnation) is a mug shot of myself. :]
I'm pleased to meet everyone and have enjoyed reading about your avatars.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Civitas Dei: Means city of God in Latin. The screen name has several personal interpretations. Most people assume in error that I'm religious. Epistemologically I'm a Deist which borders on spiritual and meh.
My avatar (which actually means God incarnation) is a mug shot of myself. :]
I'm pleased to meet everyone and have enjoyed reading about your avatars.

Whoa! I would be pleased to meet you! :hubba:

Last edited:

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
My name is Katja (don't feel bad if you don't know how to pronounce it. It rhymes with "gotcha" and very few people ever get it right.) It's what my grandfather called me. My username is the transliteration of my name and my avatar is Alexiel from the manga "Angel Sanctuary." It used to be a photomanipulation that you can see on my profile called "Goddess of Storms."

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I love hearing about your names, I find it interesting on how they came about. My name is Mary Kathleen..kind of a mouthful, but here in the South people sometimes go by 2 first manes as in Bobby Jo or Mary Ann. I went to a Catholic School so you can imagine just how many "Mary's" there were..so I switched it up. I decided to call myself Mary Kay. For many years after growing up I didn't use the Kay part. When someone called for Mary Kay I knew it was a relative or old friend, but now I have gotten back in touch with who I am..Thus..Mary Kay!
Don't forget to leave off your real last name and birth year..there are weirdo's out there.:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread