The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Your Favorite Tasty Vapor Vape

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by WhatAClumsyGirl, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SailCat

SailCat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Beaverton, OR
    Seabrook - The orange Geoff uses is real orange oil. No worries about the strength, On the last custom) order, I had him create a chocolate/orange that I indicated I'd hope would be like chocolate sticks (with the jelly center). I'm waiting for it to mellow now as the orange is very pronounced while the chocolate is muted, It's also delicious. Go for anything orange. You won't be dis appointed.

Oh, yeah .... my favorite remains German Chocolate Cake.

Michael

2. Seabrook

Seabrook Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
    Thanks for the tip. I'll try that. Orange I can taste even with my taste buds half gone. I used to live in Orygun! -- Cave Jct., Grants Pass, and La Grande. My relatives live in Ashland and Roseburg.

3. SailCat

SailCat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Beaverton, OR
    It occurred to me after I posted, Seabrook (which name sounds like an Oregon coastal town, BTW), that while I have every confidence that, with even compromised taste buds, the orange oil will come through even in a blend, it is such a dominant flavor that dedicating an atomizer is a really good idea. Otherwise, every other e-juice thereafter will be orange-y, which may be to your liking but, personally, I'd prefer the unadulterated taste of other liquids. ;)

I wish you well in your orange quest.

Michael

4. Michelle43

Michelle43 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    North Dakota
    TastyFinger....hands down my favorite :)

5. jnnfrlsw

jnnfrlsw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    East Central Ind
    My custom mix- cappuccino/carmel/vanilla-tiny drop of sweetener

6. Bageone

Bageone Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    Sacramento, CA

I couldn't stand the tobacco/menthol when I first got it a month ago, so put it away and just today decided to give it a try.. OMG it is great!.. Agree 1000 times on letting it sit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.