Your Favorite Tasty Vapor Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone try the chocolate covered cherries yet? I'm trying to find a good cherry cordial juice.

Yes, and it is DEAD ON. I almost regretted ordering it at first, as it was kind of an afterthought. When it first arrived, all I could smell was the chocolate.

Day 3, the cherry blossomed, and it knocked me to my knees! Complete surprise, it was. A very delicious complete surprise.

Hope that helps!

If you'd like a sample, I might be persuaded into sending you one (I kind of want to keep it all for myself!). PM me.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
...I'm incapable of tasting chocolate in any juice, but I clearly got the taste of the cherry filling.....

I thought I was the only one. I think my chocolate buds are broken... Although I taste chocolate just fine when I eat it.

My favorite is the GCC, followed by Cafe Mocha. Can't taste the chocolate in either of them.

I cant the cheesecake part of the Blueberry Cheesecake either.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I just read this whole thread and not one mention of the juice that's caused me to sell my entire collection and totally commit to vaping it exclusively??? (i sound like im about to date it haha) Ok well except for Clumsy who was close with sweetened peppermint (which I still have to try), Mint Choc Chip and/or Choc/Peppermint is what I think vapor should taste like....hands down made my whole collection (that I did love) just not up to par, but thats all good...i've found my liquid soulmate. Oh, and the difference between MCC & Ch/Pep is that MCC is just Choc+Peppermint+"secret cookie flavor". They are both good. The MCC is just a little sweeter and the peppermint is not as strong.

To get the true MCC : Order a DIY Chocolate & Peppermint, then just leave a comment on the order saying you want it to be "Mint Chocolate Chip" and Geoff will take care of the rest.

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
GCC is funny. I recieved some in a swap, tried it once and was "meh" but the more I vaped it the more I liked, nay, loved it. I believe I'm throwing it in my next order unless I find something I love more.

I agree. I actually disliked it when I first got it; now it is my favorite.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
I ordered TV Butter Rum, Cafe Macchiato and Pina Colada last night! I think (hope) between those and my 510 starter kit & juice from Cignot I'll be set for a while. Even more I hope vaping is all I think it will be :)

Vaping is such a pleasant experience, many continue to do so even after cutting back nicotine levels to zero. Finding the right equipment (to your personal preference) and Tasty Vapor (yeah ... it's really that good) will make the transition automatic.

After just one week of vaping, a cigarette will taste like sucking on the tailpipe of a manure truck. You will wonder how and why you ever started smoking cigarettes.

Enjoy the journey.

Michael

Collateral5

Nov 17, 2009
Right now it has to be the Orange/Lime 24mg with 35% VG I received today. This stuff is a awesome citrus vape.
I want to try that so bad. I just got AC in the mail today and wow is it great! Budget won't allow for any more orders for awhile but with 5 ounces of AC I think it'll be awhile before I have to order anymore lol. My lungs have been killing me for a few months because I got back on cigs but hope I can switch exclusively back to vaping. I want to get down to 0 nic in the next few weeks and hope it works out good!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I want to try that so bad. I just got AC in the mail today and wow is it great! Budget won't allow for any more orders for awhile but with 5 ounces of AC I think it'll be awhile before I have to order anymore lol. My lungs have been killing me for a few months because I got back on cigs but hope I can switch exclusively back to vaping. I want to get down to 0 nic in the next few weeks and hope it works out good!

Congrats Collateral ! Hopefully you can thow those nasty analogs out the door soon.

You might want to take the nic level down slowly..over a few months time. Going down on nic level too fast can cause some bad side effects. Take it slow....this month do 24 mg..and if you're good with that...maybe next month or the next after, you can go down to 18. Dont wean yourself off to fast...please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread