The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Your Favorite Tasty Vapor Vape

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by WhatAClumsyGirl, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Collateral5

Collateral5 Full Member

Nov 17, 2009
    Thanks for the advice! I was able to wean myself off of cigarettes completely last summer but hard times hit and only had enough money to buy a pack of cigarettes and not e-liquid so got stuck back on them. This time, however, I hope to still vape but instead wean myself off of that annoying nicotine craving. Analogs are not only a health hazard, but also a wallet thinner this day-in-age.

2. SaltoftheEarth

SaltoftheEarth Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    Texas
    Digs, just wanted to point out that TV's Tobacco is one flavor that definitely changes dramatically within the first couple of weeks. If you don't like at all the first day don't be surprised. But after a week or two it matures quite nicely!

I would also highly recommend the Kretek for your next order.

3. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

I smoked 3 packs a day so I started with 24MG (36MG first thing in the morning), but I'm really enjoying vaping. The amount of time I spent vaping kept increasing. I realized that I was getting much too much nicotine so I slashed the amount. Overnight I went to a maximum of 16MG and I vape 0 nic for a few hours before bed.

I find I'm not missing the nicotine at all (I'm going to go to under 10MG the next time I fill a little bottle.) I always suspected I was less addicted to the nicotine than I was to the mechanics of smoking -- what to do with my hands and mouth, etc. This proves it to me (and also explains why other methods such as Nicorette and pills were useless for me.)

I think people like me can wean themselves off as fast as they want to (but make sure there's some nicotine liquid in the house, just in case.)

4. shanobi187

shanobi187 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2010
    Portland Oregon
    I'm stuck on the almond horn right now. I have banana nut bread but haven't even opened it yet because I can't put the almond horn down, lol.

5. Digs

Digs Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2010
    Ohio
    Well I got my Tasty Vapor and I liked the Tobacco right away. I can't wait to see how it tastes after it matures. The Cinnacide is great just like everyone said it would be. I've been vaping it more than anything else. The German Chocolate Cake is pretty good too, but the other two are my favorites.

6. BababooeyHTJ

BababooeyHTJ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2010
    Hartford
    This is exactly what I plan on doing but I can't decide which flavor doubler and nic bottle to pick up. I'm thinking about the Pina colada, GCC, mint chocolate chip, strawberry cheesecake, or cafe macchiato. :confused: Decisions, decisions.

7. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you haven't tasted them yet, buy the e-liquid in a vapable strength. (Last time I bought 24mg, this time all but one were 12mg.) Then, when you find your must-haves, go for 48mg and a doubler.

I haven't received anything from TV that I dislike, but there are definitely some that I have to remind myself to vape because they're only "pretty decent" and I have several "I'm in love" flavors here too. So I'm glad I only have one ounce bottles of them.

8. vip0802

vip0802 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2010
    Maryland
    +1!

love, love, LOVE Almond Horn! i'm not even the biggest almond fan, but i love the actual cookie and it tastes just like the real thing.

mmm...banana nut bread sounds yummy. i might have to add that to my next order!

9. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    AC, Mint chocolate chip cookie, & raspberry caramel.

10. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    You've got to try your banana nut bread it's so good. Warm comforting. Just like a slice still warm from the oven! Banana walnuts and hint of cinnamon nutmeg. Just like the real thing Geoff hit it on the money!

11. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    There's no way to pick just one! They are all my favorite!
    I would be in heaven if I just had the money to buy one of each premium. I'll just buy a tent and sleep in front of Geoff's house!

12. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Can't believe I forgot Pecan Pie and Pina Colada!

13. Badfish20

Badfish20 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2010
    Lewiston, Id
    Anyone have a sample of Amaretto Stone Sour they would be willing to share? I have SEJ and V4L juices if you wanna trade. Thanks.

14. rfun6

rfun6 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    Tennessee ....
    right now my favorite is banana fosters.

15. BrokenAlice

BrokenAlice Full Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    Peppermint + sweetener is my fav so far...

16. Seabrook

Seabrook Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
    I liked tuaca in my coffee for sunday brunch. I also liked it mixed with hot apple cider w/whipped cream on top drizzled with caramel over it. (I used to be a bartender). And I agree it would be yumm as a vape, but it is so full of sugar i would be afraid it would ruin my atty. i make my own irish cream and kahlua here at home, but as much sugar as i pile in the kahlua and sweetened condensed milk in the irish cream, i'm afraid to add a little to my tobacco flavors for the same reason. if you try it, come back and let us know how it went pretty please. it's just too tempting.

17. Seabrook

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
    Oops, sorry, I forgot what the thread was about. My favorite in the morning is butter rum. Favorite for evening is Atomic Cinnacide. I think they're both outstanding. I wish I could find a very strong orange vape. Maybe I should see what Jeff could fix me up with or recommend if I have to DIY.

18. BrokenAlice

BrokenAlice Full Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado

Makes me think an Annisette flavor juice would be good as well!

19. Seabrook

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
    Well, actually, another favorite drink of mine was Anisette and orange juice. Yeah, I know, it sounds gross, but it is really, really good. I'm going to do some DIY soon, and that's one of the ones I'll try first.

20. dxology

dxology Senior Member Verified Member

Apr 9, 2010
    alabama
    AC, AC, AC, AC, and AC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.