• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your favourite supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
I have been using mist eliquid for a while now not the biggest selection of flavours yet but the range is expanding all the time. I'm going through a fruit phase at the minute and so far all juices have been great taste how they are supposed too and not overly sweet. Price is also good at £17.99 for 100ml and have always arrived day after ordering.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
If you want to save some cash, lay a little more down upfront and go the DIY route. I've spent hundreds buying juice from others, and while I have a few that I just can't seem to replicate just yet (mainly because I can't find similar flavors to do it), DIY is cheaper and the skies are truly the limit :).

In terms of vendors for pre-mixed juice, I'm wanting to try Nostalgia from NamberJuice. It's been given glowing reviews by so many, but the only thing that bites me is the shipping. Nick said he's working on first-class shipping last I spoke with him, but for now, Priority is $6 and $10 for 15 ml, so $16 total. Is that horrible? Not at all. But I try to save where I can :).

snout71

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Joose juice for me atm. But i am new to all this having switched from analogues only recently to evods. But joosejuice is cheap at only £7 for 60ml and i like their softmint and menthol. I have ordered some juices from fasttech and focalecig so will let yoh all know what they are like.

Am tempted to go down the DIY route myself

jhelliwell

Fog master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sheffielld, UK
I use Pure Vape (purevape.co.uk). Adam is reliable, fast, and completely transparent as to disclosure of what is in his e-liquids, and what the base flavours contain. He cares, and I feel very safe vaping his excellent juices. His Vanilla (vanilla creme caramel) is so amazing its hard to put the PV down.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I use Pure Vape (purevape.co.uk). Adam is reliable, fast, and completely transparent as to disclosure of what is in his e-liquids, and what the base flavours contain. He cares, and I feel very safe vaping his excellent juices. His Vanilla (vanilla creme caramel) is so amazing its hard to put the PV down.

Do you know what PG/VG ratio is used - i couldnt see it anywhere on the site?

I'm always on the lookout for a good vanilla, so will give this one a try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread