Your Method for Sampling E Juice - Equipment/Ease/Cost Effectiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Minneapolis, MN USA
Hey Aphro, I just started vaping on Saturday also! But did you also quit smoking the same day? I wasn't planning on quitting but over the past few days, the stinkys have become rather unappetizing to me. i am down to about 5 a day, not even trying! Good luck to you!

Totally done... I had 1 cig Saturday, 1 Sunday and 1 Monday... No interest in smoking at all. The 3 smokes I have had were out of curiosity to compare to vaping (technique and satisfaction), I did not enjoy them at all... Go figure :blink:

Aphro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Minneapolis, MN USA
Dripping is awesome but you don't need fancy equipment to taste test. just put 2 or 3 drops on the little hole in the atomizer end of a cartomizer and let it soak in for a few seconds and slap it back on your batt, preferably a manual. you will get the truest flavor if you use a new blank carto.

Kewl... :2cool: I knew there had to be a "cheap" trick :D

Wash, rinse, repeat for next flavor??? Or one and done? I have 5 G6 blank cartos, can they be cleaned and reused for each flavor?

Last edited:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
What battery are you using? If it has a 510 connection as well as the eGo threading they will work fine.

I'm using an 1100 mAh ego battery. How would I know if it has both connections? The protank mini I just got in the mail had two boxes on the side of the carton it came in, 510 and ego, and it was checked ego. So obviously I know egos fit just not if 510 threaded as well? Lol feeling like an idiot, just really need a way to sample! Thanks :)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I'm using an 1100 mAh ego battery. How would I know if it has both connections? The protank mini I just got in the mail had two boxes on the side of the carton it came in, 510 and ego, and it was checked ego. So obviously I know egos fit just not if 510 threaded as well? Lol feeling like an idiot, just really need a way to sample! Thanks :)

All eGo's are 510 connection threading (the inside of the part where the carto/clearo/atty connects). eGo threading is the outside threading, where the "skirt" of the clearo can thread to give a flush look. :)

Don't feel like an idiot! We were all new at the beginning and wondering what is what. :D

loughy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
washington, pa
Man I have been putting a few drops in my Iclear 16s and then washing drying and do over.... I have a bunch of 510s from back in 2010 that I can just drip into? Oh I'm sampling every juice I have when I get home today:). God why didn't I think of that before:). Haha thanks guys I should have read this sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread