Your turn clark.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugget40

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2014
MA-NH
To make a cereal liquid....Ive fallen in love cereal vapes, and only had juice from one company that truly nailed the flavor(fruit loops and milk) and its from a smaller, lesser known company. I know you could make a better juice than all of the current "hyped" cereal liquids, and Im pretty sure it would probably quickly turn into your best sellng juice.....just throwing it out there, I know your not currently on the white label train, but would be nice to see in the future.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
This I would try. I've tried 3 cereal vapes. One was harsh as hell on my throat. The other one was amazing that I won a 250ml flask of it. I won't mention the company. but I busted through that flask in like a month. The third was absolutely disgusting, it was too busy with too many flavors and I had to rebuild coils and wash my atty out to get rid of the taste.

A Nicoticket cereal vape would be amazing.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
To make a cereal liquid....Ive fallen in love cereal vapes, and only had juice from one company that truly nailed the flavor(fruit loops and milk) and its from a smaller, lesser known company. I know you could make a better juice than all of the current "hyped" cereal liquids, and Im pretty sure it would probably quickly turn into your best sellng juice.....just throwing it out there, I know your not currently on the white label train, but would be nice to see in the future.

Clark had a short run of a cereal vapor made by another company that he sold on the website before...it was big red vapor and called Bedrock...people seemed to like it:

Bedrock - Big Red Vapor

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Clark had a short run of a cereal vapor made by another company that he sold on the website before...it was big red vapor and called Bedrock...people seemed to like it:

Bedrock - Big Red Vapor

Yea I tried it on Clarks recommendation. I did not care for the base BRV uses, it tasted nearly powdery to me.

A cereal juice would be awesome. I don't even care about the milk if it can get that bready cereal taste. Something like captin crunch, or trix, or fruit loops?

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2014
    They did make one at some point called Bedrock, Penguiness was kind enough to hook me up with a bottle of it. It was a spot on recreation of fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA it's amazing I drip a little of it here and there but sparingly to make it last. From what I understand another company now makes it and have been thinking of getting a bottle to see if it stands up to the original one I have. But dang it if I didn't forget the name of said company. :p

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2014
    RTG that was Big Red Vapors (or something like that...a link was provided earlier in the thread...) and it was their juice Clark bottled in NT bottles to sell with their approval. The knuckles are great guys and have some great juice. :thumb:

Oops I totally missed that, that's what I get posting before my first cup of coffee is downed. :lol:

Nugget40

Verified Member
    Apr 27, 2014
    MA-NH
    if anyone is interested in the juice I have found to be absolutely spot on fruit loops and milk flavor just pm me.....its max vg so probably only drippers can use it....even though its pretty spot on, there are some small improvements that could be made, and Clark seems to have a knack for perfecting liquid recipes...I would kill to try his version of a cereal vape...actually several recipes that can be made.....apple jacks, fruit loops, fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA, captain crunch, rice crispies....fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA and fruit loops seem to be the best though

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    Omaha, Nebraska, United States
    www.nicoticket.com

Great feedback big daddy - and dually noted. ;) I actually have a solid Apple Jacks recipe, but - it's been done. If I did a cereal, I'd do something original (or, at least something that has been done and not perfected)

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2014
    I'd second the rice crispy treat one haha. Even do the French Toast Crunch cereal. That's been released again and is absolutely amazing. Brings back my childhood.

Unrelated to the thread, but don't know where to ask, any idea why the best build for the RM2 thread was closed?

Just a guess but it seemed like emptee got the help they needed and we already have a get the most from your juice thread.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 6, 2014
    Alabama
    I do apologize for hijacking this thread, but Reighnthegamer, I can see that. At the same time other people were posting with questions and receiving as help. Just seemed if it was helping people it shouldn't be closed. Like Soginee was trying to help someone and the user can't even reply with the questions that were asked. Honestly seemed pointless to close even though your reason makes a good point. That thread seems more about devices when I scroll through pages. The thread I mentioned was more toward a specific build on an atomizer. What do I know haha, I'm just a random person out of many here haha.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2014
    It was just a guess and don't know why it was closed honestly. I didn't see a problem with it was just giving ya my best guess as to why.

ETA: I've already had an "altercation" about device stuff here a ways back so I don't even read those threads anymore just happily vape away on what I've got. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread