Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I'd second the rice crispy treat one haha. Even do the French Toast Crunch cereal. That's been released again and is absolutely amazing. Brings back my childhood.

Unrelated to the thread, but don't know where to ask, any idea why the best build for the RM2 thread was closed?

I do apologize for hijacking this thread, but Reighnthegamer, I can see that. At the same time other people were posting with questions and receiving as help. Just seemed if it was helping people it shouldn't be closed. Like Soginee was trying to help someone and the user can't even reply with the questions that were asked. Honestly seemed pointless to close even though your reason makes a good point. That thread seems more about devices when I scroll through pages. The thread I mentioned was more toward a specific build on an atomizer. What do I know haha, I'm just a random person out of many here haha.

Granted, it was probably in the wrong section, but it's kind of crap that other people posting in the thread didn't get answers to their questions. Clark seems to be on a thread closing tangent lately.

I didn't close it as it specifically related to Nicoticket juices. Not sure if Clark did as the deleting of the meet thread was an accident.....weird. :blink:

There are two other threads that can deal with anything build related, Reo and non Reo. Original post should have gone in the NT approved thread...ECF is a big place and the mods are just trying to keep things as consolidated as possible...not being a "richard" here, but those 2 threads are ours for our use relating to NT juice and builds or equipment or wicking or coils or orings etc...otherwise you have to venture out to the rest of ECF...'cue the scary music'...but there is a whole other sub out "there" that deals with coil builds and wicking! Some of us are quite helpful in 'those' other sub forums!

Just sayin...

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Cereal..... if I wanted cereal I would buy a box of Lucky Charms!!

Harumph..... don't need no cereal vape... what is it with these kids today and their "...cereal vape this and cereal vape that..."
Clark pay these folks no mind, and keep doing what youre doing!

You kids go buy some Frosted Flakes and stay the heck off my lawn!

cf9b25834fd4f4d40c7413aff8919258.jpg

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Cereal..... if I wanted cereal I would buy a box of Lucky Charms!!

Harumph..... don't need no cereal vape... what is it with these kids today and their "...cereal vape this and cereal vape that..."
Clark pay these folks no mind, and keep doing what youre doing!

You kids go buy some Frosted Flakes and stay the heck off my lawn!

cf9b25834fd4f4d40c7413aff8919258.jpg

ckquatt, let me loan you mah favorite old man...

old.gif

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
Hey! That's my cereal! I eat it 6 mornings per week. (The other morning I have scrambled eggs). Not sure I want to vape it! Stick to vanilla Kent... and coffee and caramel..

It's my too lazy to make a real dinner/midnight snack favorite.

Not sure it makes a great vape either....but stranger things have been liked.

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
To make a cereal liquid....Ive fallen in love cereal vapes, and only had juice from one company that truly nailed the flavor(fruit loops and milk) and its from a smaller, lesser known company. I know you could make a better juice than all of the current "hyped" cereal liquids, and Im pretty sure it would probably quickly turn into your best sellng juice.....just throwing it out there, I know your not currently on the white label train, but would be nice to see in the future.
There's so much buzz about some great cereal eliquid from a few companies. I'm hearing it called Crunch Berries; there's a San Antonio store selling their own creation that isn supposed to be awesome.
I would love to try it, but want the oatmeal cereal flavor notes to dominate over the fruity notes.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    For serious though, Clark, I need a cereal Vape. Something sweet, preferably fruity, I don't care if you base it off of a fav cereal or not. It does need to have that near wax bread cereal taste that's important or may as well Vape Gravity. I've tried tons of others, the only one I like is only available in 3mg and I Vape 12mg.

Please please please please please!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread