You're support is needed here ! We need you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksubaihi

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
All over

Ksubaihi

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
All over
You want to ban all liquids that use an alcohol base to cater to a few that can't use it? Though i can respect your choices, I cannot support this. I would be willing to support a petition that requires all liquids that use an alcohol base to list so on the product and website listing however.

Sorry, but who said anything about banning anything? I am only trying to convince ejuice suppliers to produce lines of non alcoholic eliquids for the 'few' that can't use liquids with flavorings that are in alcohol base.

No mention of banning. I apologize if my message wasnt clear enough but Barbara21 got the message just fine.

Thanks.

Ksubaihi

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
All over
Ridiculous.

Mr. Dan1boy, Why is it ridiculous that i look for supporters to help try to convince companies to not only sell alcohol based flavoured eliquids but to also sell non-alcohol based flavoured eliquids.

Virgin Vapor are doing it. So are avantgarde-eliqui.com doing it and i spend atleast $500 every 3 weeks to get the this type of eliquid.

I think you understood the petition wrong.

Let me know eh.

Madmadigan

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2013
So Cal
Sorry, but who said anything about banning anything? I am only trying to convince ejuice suppliers to produce lines of non alcoholic eliquids for the 'few' that can't use liquids with flavorings that are in alcohol base.

No mention of banning. I apologize if my message wasnt clear enough but Barbara21 got the message just fine.

Thanks.
Perhaps it needs re-wording, when i read the petition, that is the conclusion i came away with.

Ksubaihi

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
All over
I don't think I agree with your premise. If there is a demand for it, and a high enough profit to be made, the others will start producing it. There is no guarantee it will be any cheaper. Maybe you can start DIY? Or start flavoring your own unflavored liquid?

Exactly right chellemmm. This call for action is actually more of awareness building as not alot of the customers like me either are not aware of what they're really vaping (and had they known they would search for non alcohol based eliquids) or they just could not find the suppliers that do offer non-alcoholic lines. I have searched high and low and only found 2 companies that do this.
How many companies do you know mention that there liquids are from an alcohol base?
Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes do. So does avantgarde // home as well. The rest of 1000 or so companies do not.

Yes?

Madmadigan

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2013
So Cal
Thank you for the feedback madmadigan. I did just that. I'm new to the petition game you see. Its a learning curve and hopefully not a long road ahead. :)

Thank you for replying.
No Problem, Although i have no issue vaping alcohol based vapes, I am an 18 year recovering alcoholic, so I can fully support the need for juices manufacturers to disclose that information to the vaping community.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread