Closed/Sold ZapWrapz for Dicodes Dani Box (NOT Mini)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
th

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: As requested

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thanks, Urby!!!

I'm kind of hoping they'll let me keep this going until Christmas. Working on my Wrap/Rap collection... :D

I can FB them in '21, which is kind of where I figured the market was anyway. In meantime, see how much I can milk the concept here. ;):laugh:

FB is NO fun at all.

Said it Before,,, Say it Again,,, Say it FOREVER :sneaky:

Foozball Devil.jpg

keep it Rollin Ho-Ho-Ho :D

Reactions: stols001

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
"I said what I said,,,, and if you want me to,,,, I SAY IT AGAIN" :eek:

*Trivia Challenge*: Name the Orig "Quote-or" of the above Quote: ____________
and *Bonus Round*: Where/What he or she quoted it at/on: ________________

Now I NEED to know!!! o_O:eek:;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Need a Hint eh?,,,,,,
hmmmm,,,,
OK then, This person was a frequent Co-Star with the fellow "Vocational Genius" & Husband of Gilda Radner....

A favorite hometown couple here (and early teenage crush on the Gilda), but now I need to tweak this overworked brain o'mine.

I've got to go with the genius of Mr. Pryor (?).

OH! BUMP for legal compliance. :D

• Winner
Reactions: Hitcat44

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Give that Man a Gold Star AND the Prize... The TrailBlazing Comedic Genius; Richard Pryor.
And yes, the incredible Comedy Power Couple none other than Gene Wilder & the lovely & talented Gilda :thumbs:

Take a stab at the Bonus?????
PM if desired as the Answer to that could (probably Would) be construed as highly un-PC & enraging in this Dark-Age of the perpetually Offended & eternally Entitled... :rolleyes: oh just go on and HANG ME
Boris!,,,, I got a "Special" when can ya work it in??? (name that one for the DBL BONUS ;))

OH! Yes indeed.... Compliance and what-not:
BUMP for an AWESOME Member, Seller, and STELLAR A+ Best in the Bidnez Gear Wrapz

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Give that Man a Gold Star AND the Prize... The TrailBlazing Comedic Genius; Richard Pryor.
And yes, the incredible Comedy Power Couple none other than Gene Wilder & the lovely & talented Gilda :thumbs:

Take a stab at the Bonus?????
PM if desired as the Answer to that could (probably Would) be construed as highly un-PC & enraging in this Dark-Age of the perpetually Offended & eternally Entitled... :rolleyes: oh just go on and HANG ME
Boris!,,,, I got a "Special" when can ya work it in??? (name that one for the DBL BONUS ;))

OH! Yes indeed.... Compliance and what-not:
BUMP for an AWESOME Member, Seller, and STELLAR A+ Best in the Bidnez Gear Wrapz

I must apologize for "Stormus Interruptus", but expect a PM. :D

Reactions: Uncle

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Seven days from now we'll be staring at the tail end of yet another Christmas gone by. Since ECF has been somewhat of a weekend-playground for me of late (due mainly to they-who-pay-me), I think it's only appropriate to begin this long-overdue goodbye tonight. Before tomorrow ends, I'll end this semi tongue-in-cheek "sale" thread, with nothing but positive thoughts and good memories.

Before going any further I do wish to thank the mods (with special thanks to you-know-who), for allowing me & us to drag this silliness out for 2.5 months, just to allow me the fun of posting something that never fails to make me smile ("... a ill reindeer!"). :laugh:

Your patience is both noted and very much appreciated (more than you may think or realize).

For now, it's the weekend! Glasses raised for a drink, a smile, and some mighty good friends.

May Santa bring us all much good cheer.

Boys from Hollis, the stage is yours. :toast: :D :headbang: :rickroll:

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Seven days from now we'll be staring at the tail end of yet another Christmas gone by. Since ECF has been somewhat of a weekend-playground for me of late (due mainly to they-who-pay-me), I think it's only appropriate to begin this long-overdue goodbye tonight. Before tomorrow ends, I'll end this semi tongue-in-cheek "sale" thread, with nothing but positive thoughts and good memories.

Before going any further I do wish to thank the mods (with special thanks to you-know-who), for allowing me & us to drag this silliness out for 2.5 months, just to allow me the fun of posting something that never fails to make me smile ("... a ill reindeer!"). :laugh:

Your patience is both noted and very much appreciated (more than you may think or realize).

For now, it's the weekend! Glasses raised for a drink, a smile, and some mighty good friends.

May Santa bring us all much good cheer.

Boys from Hollis, the stage is yours. :toast: :D :headbang: :rickroll:

C&C edit.jpg

+1 to ALL That my Brother!
A Glass raised to Us & those like US,
DAMN FEW
:thumb:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I think it's only appropriate to begin this long-overdue goodbye tonight. Before tomorrow ends, I'll end this semi tongue-in-cheek "sale" thread, with nothing but positive thoughts and good memories.

:eek: Just to confirm - "We" are only talking about closing this thread - CORRECT ? :blink:

• Agree
Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
:eek: Just to confirm - "We" are only talking about closing this thread - CORRECT ? :blink:

Affirmative! Exactly as I promised, WAY back when I said, "I hope we can run this to Christmas."

I am nothing if not a man of words * . ;)

* Some might even say that I talk just a touch too much (cough- @Katdarling - cough). :blush:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
You thought I might try selling Run DMC (with a side of Brooklyn Bridge, even *).

* Said in my best Snagglepuss impression.

Not really, but if your truely interested I have some really great land for Ya' down here in Florida . . . Just Sayin ' . . . :D

• Winner
Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread