facebook.com
19678370-C2C3-43AA-BF8F-F44E573682C2-2100-0000011E323D5B18.jpg

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Look up "Interview with Zen Zennesis" on youtube and you will see why they are so expensive and so revered as 1 of the absolutely greatest genesis mods on the market at this time. The guys heart is made of surgical stainless steel and he puts his heart and soul into these mods, their design and the PLUMES of vapor they can produce.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
yeah me too. I'd like any zen. I'm hoping to eventually get a ZAP which is short for zen atty pro, it fits over the provari exclusively and looks like its a part of the provari when its on it. OR I'd like a Zen Atty U or ZAU, which will fit over any 510 device. Idk if I'll ever be able to afford to buy a whole Zenesis but I'd at least like to try his attys. they are revolutionary in design and of the highest quality build out of any atomizers. Not only are they revolutionary in design, designed extremely well, high quality, and look nice, but they are functional beyond most atomizers on the market and some will say they are the MOST functional. Complete with ability to alter throat hit via an air tube, and they've got a durable tank as well. The guy is the most passionate designer I've seen in a long time and he cares about his product's users. Seriously, look up an interview with him and you will see. Hes a very technical and smart man with a passion for vaping. Beyond that, his devices are all made in limited quantities and are considered a craft made specialty collectors piece, beyond its functionality.

Not only does he make his devices out of stainless steel, but he goes as far as using the highest quality stainless steel on the market in some of his Zens. Implant grade surgical steel. You have the ability to alter the throat hit and the ohm of your coils and they look damn good.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Look up "Interview with Zen Zennesis" on youtube and you will see why they are so expensive and so revered as 1 of the absolutely greatest genesis mods on the market at this time. The guys heart is made of surgical stainless steel and he puts his heart and soul into these mods, their design and the PLUMES of vapor they can produce.

Thanks for the info. I definitely will check that out! :beer:

Sent from my i-mobile i-style Q3 using Tapatalk 2

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
haha I haven't got the money for one of them! I've been saving up for MONTHS to buy 1 of my ultimate mods, yknow? I don't have a job so its hard for me to get money in the 1st place, never mind saving it. haha. But I've been doing good and I've got a good amount of money put together. I've got a couple mods in my sights but I will have to continue saving to finally settle down and be comfortable with my vaping. I've got SO many mods on my mind that I've always wanted. I own mods that I never thought I'd own right now haha. I may even end up selling them in order to have what I've always wanted. IDK. This addiction/hobby is a tough 1. LOTS of money needed to keep up with all my dreams. We will see how things work out for me. I need to weigh my true needs and my wants against each other to see what I'll ultimately end up with.

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
You won't regret getting the Silver Bullet. A great time-tested tube mod. Some will argue the coolest tube mod on the market, with all its colors and 2 different button colors, black or metal. MmM I want one. I've always wanted either a GreeN one, or an OrangE one. But I want them with the metal button and they never have either of those colors paired with the metal button for reasons untolddddddd. :S I want it. Another reason I don't even entertain getting one is that they never have the kick sleeves in any color other than like, textured black?? And I don't want a textured black SB.. I want orange or green, lol. SO, idk, I didn't want to spend $80 on something I didn't fully want so I ended up getting the Slate anodized BOLT. I love love love LOVE my Bolt and I couldn't be happier with it... But, the SB is just 1 of those mods that I will eventually HAVE to get before I'm dead. haha. Just like I'LL HAVE to get an old school fishtale skateboard, and an old-school waffle-grip lime green cruiser skateboard with electric orange wheels. haha. Someday I'll have an orange silver bullet with silver button and orange kick sleeve, and I'll do a kick-shove-it on my orange wheeled skateboard. Sigh.

Last edited:

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
True dat.

I'm still thinking about getting a Silver Bullet.

I met the guy that makes them, he lives in zanesville ohio, he's got quite a shop. He's a machinist by trade and the silver bullet is QUALITY. I almost bought one on the spot, very nice heavy mod. He makes the alpha/omegas too, which have a cool mechanical switch on them.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Oh guitarman, you totally should have bought one if you met him in person. I bet he would have personally engraved it if you asked. I didn't realize altsmoke made them themselves. I figured they contracted a company to do it for them. I wonder why they don't have all colors and all configurations in stock at all times then? Hmph. I want an orange SB with an ORANGE (not black, the only 1 they ever have in stock) kick sleeve and a METAL (not black, the only one they ever have in stock lol) BUTTON! lol. I'd take greeen too but they never have the configuration I want in stock anyway so I keep my eyes on other mods :p

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011

I get it now. Zen really lives and breathes all the technical nitty gritty of the ultimate hybrid. Respect given.

Sent from my i-mobile i-style Q3 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread