Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
You aren't remembering wrong.

Found 1 of them. Cat must have taken the other for her Flux Capacitor. Coil reads 0.3 ohms, so dual in parallel would be 0.15. I’m sure in a single coil config they would work well…in a dual they’d need a little oomph to get going.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Really? Maybe you got the svelte version cause I don’t recall mine being that efficient. Maybe I’m thinking of a different coil…will have to look through my jar of used (but still good) coils to see if I kept them. I do recall the specs were a bit vague and that I could not mimic the build in Steam Engine
The first one. Even come in a coil collection. I love it, it's been on my Zeus single for 3 months.
2 in 1 Alpha Braid Coils

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
The first one. Even come in a coil collection. I love it, it's been on my Zeus single for 3 months.
2 in 1 Alpha Braid Coils

Single....thats the key word ;)

I can see them working well in a single coil config. With @Paradiddle’s mod maxing out at 50 watts, 2 of these coils in parallel is going to be a difficult task.

Never tried them in single – might give it a shot.

Reactions: Susaz

smizak

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2018
Use Rayon. Just rewicked mine after 2 weeks and it was still bright white. Cellucotton. You'll have a practical lifetime supply for $15
0f602865a2d7e16016b07bf0a4ee8ad2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread