zeus X spit back or flooding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medo9312

Oct 31, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Hi Guys,
I change to Zeus x mesh which is incredibly better for me.
Why do I always have liquid like in the pic all the time

I have to clean it with tissue every 10 min otherwise the liquid gets in my mouth.
May anyone help?

Attachments

• F9352241-9430-4C56-8FBC-B2FB896B9E04.jpeg
    F9352241-9430-4C56-8FBC-B2FB896B9E04.jpeg
    955.3 KB · Views: 60

Dino1970

May 2, 2016
I've had this tank for about a week. (the coil version not the mesh version) Had leaking/flooding/mouth full of juice issues since my first build. Went to all the reddits etc, tried the press-fit fix, messed with all kinds of coil setups, all variations of wicking etc. Still getting a mouthful of juice and leaking through the airflow holes.

This is what fixed it for me. Replacing the small clear o-ring inside the fill cap. The factory installed one was really cheap and janky and kindof flat rather than round. The o-ring from the baggy is noticeably thicker and rounder.

After installing the o-ring from the baggy I can even overfill just a little and never a single drop leaking out. Now I realise this tank is very forgiving with wicking and coil placement, doesnt seem to matter now with regards to leaking. Bad seal allows juice to flow from the juice fill holes and into the mouthpiece.

If anyone is still having this issue I would suggest replace this o-ring first, then try the press fit method, then look at your wicking.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 76
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 73
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
  • Useful