Zovoo DRAGBAR B5000 Disposable Kit Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
Zovoo DRAGBAR B5000 Disposable Kit Review

1663812619877.png

With utmost thanks to Zovoo/Voopoo (thanks Fiona!), I am happy to share my review with you all about their newest DRAGBAR: the B5000!

I have sampled and reviewed a few now of Zovoo’s DRAGBAR disposable kits, and I must say that I have been impressed each time. But will the B5000 fare as well? Let’s find out!

I have been using these devices for the last couple of weeks as a regular vaper, and I would like to share my vaping experience with them to you all.

Quick specs:

• Dimensions at around 80 x 44 x 20 mm. This one is shaped more like a small bar of soap!
  • 500 mAh battery.
  • Having a 1.1-1.3 ohms mesh coil.
  • 13 mL of e-liquid capacity.
  • Has USB-C port at the bottom for charging.
Predominantly made with plastic (PCTG?), the DRAGBAR B5000 is smooth all around, with a size that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. It is very light in weight too despite packing a sizeable battery and having a quite generous e-liquid capacity. Branding is as expected from Zovoo (Voopoo), but it’s only really found in front of the device with big and bold letters.

1663812634920.png

The flat mouthpiece is not removable but is comfortable to use and feels nice on the lips. The draw is just right for my kind of MTL, which is to say that it’s around a medium MTL. There is no airflow control; air comes from the bottom via a tiny hole (around 1 mm diameter) which accounts for the medium MTL draw I can get from it. The draw is also relatively warm, which is a major pro for me as I derive more satisfaction with a warm(ish) vape.

The auto-draw also engages promptly with no noticeable delay. A blue LED light at the bottom lights up when you take a puff and also when charging (the light goes off when the device is fully charged).

The device is very easy to use, simply puff away once all packaging is removed!

1663812663830.png

It comes in a variety of flavours, and I was five of these to try: Watermelon Lychee, Aloe Grape, Fruit Slushy, Kiwi Passion Fruit Guava, and Blue Raz Ice. All flavours have cooling in them in varying levels, although none have it to the point where it obscures flavour. The fruit notes of these flavours taste fresh and not artificial, which is great as compared to other disposable brands I’ve tried where some might taste too much like candy or even waxy. That’s one thing I really commend Zovoo for: the flavours are always on point and well mixed! They just feel good and smooth in the mouth, with a nice throat hit as well. Sure, the flavours are sweet as expected of disposable vapes, but they don’t feel “dry” to vape, if you all know what I mean.

I found myself primarily using this device at my home office, and the battery was enough to last me all day. Recharging it was also quick enough, taking less than an hour. As for puff life, I haven’t exhausted any of my samples to the end of their life at the time of this review, and so I would think that one DRAGBAR B5000 will last a fair while.

The DRAGBAR B5000 will also come in a variety of nicotine salt strengths depending on your region.

Final Thoughts:

It’s small and yet packs a punch, the DRAGBAR B5000 comes in highly recommended from yours truly! With its rechargeable nature and 13 mL e-liquid capacity, it’s a practical choice for vapers that use disposables. I’ll even keep one with me as a back-up device when being on the road, just because it’s lightweight and not bulky at all.

Do note that these devices may not come with a USB-C charging cable. So, make sure you have one on hand if you do purchase these.

My sincerest thanks again to Zovoo/Voopoo for allowing me to review these products!

• Informative
Reactions: gloopdegurp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread