Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Last edited:

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Ohhh nice review I dont think anyone else has done one on these yet. Don't think I'm gona buy it though i've already got waaaaay too many pv's and all of these 901 mods look the exact same for some reason. An update would be nice though to see if you still like it as much as you did on the first day you got. (Maybe i'll buy one then lol) Any how good first review, glad you didnt compare it to other mods, dont want you starting out a war over whose mod is the best because in the end they all do the same thing, and thats product vapor. :)

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Very good review mufftrix, see you in two weeks.
It is a very good unit, after dropping it in my soup,down stairs,ladder and in my pool today lol it still works fine.
Thanks for the batt review, let us know if the batts are still good also.

Thank`s truelove!

Will try and keep mine out of soup then ha-ha! That one thing I forgot to mention just like my screwdriver they like to roll :D Am sure they have a will of there own to suddenly take flight off spirit level flat surfaces ha-ha!

Will rotate batteries a bit see if any perform better than others? Will use it as my main device while at work and just use my SD at home!

Thank`s Mufftrix......

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
It is a very good unit, after dropping it in my soup,down stairs,ladder and in my pool today lol it still works fine.

Oh my gosh Truelove, you didn't really do all that with the AdapteR did you?

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Mufftrix...how much was it in £ including shipping?

Shipping was I think $16 to UK

so $116 in total!

Worked out less than £80 including Uk shipping! :D (depending on exchange rate on the day!)

It a nice device! certainly one to consider if in the market for a better battery orientated unit,I will update video after another week and a half or so!

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK

so $116 in total!

Worked out less than £80 including Uk shipping! :D (depending on exchange rate on the day!)

It a nice device! certainly one to consider if in the market for a better battery orientated unit,I will update video after another week and a half or so!
cheers mate...not bad at all.:)

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY

so $116 in total!

HI Mufftrix,
Don't forget to drop me a link to your next video my friend ;).

Brent

Jul 16, 2009

That is one of the greatest things about the AdapteveR - it is durable! The workmanship is precise and it is a tough unit. My first mod was a device made from a flashlight. It made great vape but it broke from a simple drop (the plastic unit where the atty attached was just glued on, basically, and it came loose right away). Then I found the AdapteveR - the vapor production is just as good or better, and it is nearly unbreakable! Great service from the manufacturer as well (Thad). I highly recommend the AdapteveR. If you buy one you'll have it most likely foreveR.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
That is one of the greatest things about the AdapteveR - it is durable! The workmanship is precise and it is a tough unit. My first mod was a device made from a flashlight. It made great vape but it broke from a simple drop (the plastic unit where the atty attached was just glued on, basically, and it came loose right away). Then I found the AdapteveR - the vapor production is just as good or better, and it is nearly unbreakable! Great service from the manufacturer as well (Thad). I highly recommend the AdapteveR. If you buy one you'll have it most likely foreveR.

Don't forget its waterproof :thumbs:

Brent

Jul 16, 2009
I just got my HV tubes a couple of days ago - now I can run 2 123a's or 2 CR2's. I like the 6 volts using the 910. Waiting for my 801 adapter to try both 3.7 volts and 6 volts with that. With 3 battery tubes and 3 adapters, there are a lot of possible configurations.

So far I like the 510 atty at 3.7 V and the 901 atty with both 6 V and 3.7 V. The 510 is too harsh at 6 V.

This device is perfect. No customer service issues, no huge ego to deal with... this is a sweet unit I would recommend to all. Even if you live overseas (even in Greece!). The lower price easily offsets the postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread