Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I buy sample packs, 6 ml or less per sample. It can end up costing more in the long run, but I am not stuck with a bunch of 10ml or more bottles of juice I don't care for.

+1

There is nothing more frustrating than a 30ml bottle of totally unvapeable juice sitting on your desk... :facepalm:

dtrud0h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
Maine
There is a post on this site which lists vendors that have sample packs, do a search for it. I'd recommend fuzion vapors and halo as I've sampled from both and both have very different flavors in their packs. There are many other vendors who have sample packs and its definitely a good place to start. Remember that many if not most people find that they will enjoy flavors to Vape that they wouldn't have considered while smoking.

Sent from my XT901 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

thanks Katya! I will go with your suggestion and try the tasting methods suggested by others as well.

I ordered this kit 3 weeks ago and put the analogs in the freezer. It has nice options and the cost is reasonable. I wanted to try different equipment so I ordered…

Vision Spinner eGo VV 1300 mAh (blue)

Joye eGo –CTwist VV 1000 mAh (steel)

Kanger EVOD (steel)

Vision eGo Clearomizer (blue)

I use the blue combo at home and the smaller steel set when I’m on the go. Being new to vaping I had the usual mini leaks but solved them quickly with tips/links here. I have since purchased a Kanger Pro Tank, Vision ViVi Nova mini, and the newer Vision VT tank.

So far so good and I’m going to toss the analogs in the trash. :laugh:

I second what floridaBMW said. Google Search for a local VAPE shop and call them up, most of them have Juice Bar's and will let you sample. I wasted a lot of money buying sample packs that I hated. It would be nice if someone would create a sample pack that had nothing but an eyedropper full of about 10 drops just to sample. hmmm

bulldog63h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Elizabethton Tennessee
I agree with the general concensis, go with a vision spinner. You will end up upgrading soon anyhow so you may as well start at hat you would be upgrading to. Dripping is the easiest way I have found to sample new flavors. As a few people have said already, if you can find a local shop, they will likely allow you to try different flavors before you buy.

aushizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
hopefully the beach
Hi aushizz and welcome to ECF.

Yes, it's a decent kit, but for 10 bucks more you can get a much better one, IMO.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

It's fully customizable--you have a choice between an eGo-C twist and a Spinner, and the Kanger clearomizers are much better than the C4s--they are bottom changeable coil heads, which makes them not only better performers but they are also much cheaper to run.

I recommend getting one (or two) Spinners, a T3 and an eVod--and some extra atomizer coils; they don't come with the kit and have to be purchased separately.

The best way to sample flavors is to direct drip on an dripping atty, but I'm too lazy to do that; I just use my baby T3 tanks to sample new flavors.

Good luck!
this is out of stock can you suggest another place/kit that you like?
i was wrong my bad sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread