Budget friendly regulated battery for Aspire Atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOdessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Tampa, Florida
So I want to give into the hype of the Aspire Atlantis and pull the trigger; however, I have 2 iSticks and an MVP which obviously do not subohm. I'd like a regulated battery that's budget friendly that can subohm.

I really like the Aspire CF Subohm battery, but it's currently on preorder. Does anyone know of a budget friendly battery that can subohm currently on the market? I'll be using this battery on the Kanger Sub tank as well once they come in stock.

Thanks everyone!

Aspire CF Sub ohm Battery with Max 40A Current, 2000mAh

65f51a25b316523883b64b8098d68330.jpg

Robert Dupre

Nov 27, 2014
houma, louisiana
Check your local shops i dont remember which one it is my dad just recently picked one up thats pretty much the exact same as the svd 2 but half the price and works excellent should cost close to around 50 i dint think you will find one for any less unless your willing to make the move over the mech mods you can get a clone for real cheap online and also im not so sure if one that is rechargeable will be available at that price either to match what your looking for

Last edited:

TheOdessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Tampa, Florida

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
As you lower the resistance, Ohms, and keep the voltage steady the power goes up. .5 Ohms at 4.2 volts is just over 35 watts. The iStick, mvp, provari, ego, and a lot more mods will not support that much power. The electronics must be bigger to handle the power requirements.

The dna boards, and their clones, and the new high watt mods will handle the load.

The Aspire CF mod and battery are built to put out the 35 watts. From what I have seen on the web they do not support variable voltage so the power will be based solely on the resistance.

From what I have seen, I could be wrong, the mod and battery are very close. The battery is sealed and includes a charger and the mod is open an you supply a regular 18650.

Also, I have no idea why it says 40A. The specs say it goes down to .3 Ohms at 4.2 volts and that is only 14 Amps.

TheOdessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Either the Aspire Sub Ohm battery or maybe get a Sigelei 100. $99 isn't too expensive and it can definitely sub ohm down to about .15 which is more than enough.

the Sigelei 100 is so big though! I am looking at the VaporShark rDNA but the price is a bit steep. I may just hold out for technology is advance. Right now my Lemos and Istick are making nice clouds and flavor. I just wanted to try out the subohm experience but I don't want to spend a ton of money. I already have so much invested into vaping it's becoming an addiction LOL

Do I eat, or do I buy more juice and/or vape gear. Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread