Hello... I'm a new to the group. How much liquid do you Vape daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaJay

Apr 8, 2013
CA, HI
Depending on flavors, I go through 2 to 4.5 ml with 12mg nicotine a day. I use a kanger subox mini with the rba .5~.6 ohm @ 23.4~27.5 watts. I was a pack + a day for over twenty years. Hi I'm new here
Hi- thanks for dropping in. Sounds like you are saving money and your health... Good on you

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
Ml don't mean much to me. At home I'm using a SubTank mini (4ml) with 3mg liquid and go through 3 tanks a day. But when I'm away I'm using a Mini Protank 3 (1.5ml) with 12mg liquid and vape around 2 tanks a day. So at home I'm vaping 4 times the amount of liquid compared to when I'm away, but only at a quarter of the nicotine strength.
Big difference in the amount of liquid but the same amount of nicotine.

Reactions: AlohaJay

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hello... I have been on ECF for a while yet have not participated much. I work at Five Pawns, been vaping for a few years and am committed to this industry which is why I want to finally get more involved here. I have seen the hatred and some love for certain brands here, never the less, I am diving in to learn from you all and to share what and when I can in hopes that together we can make this industry better.

Oliver "all hail the King" of ECF made a memorable presentation at the SFATA conference in Chicago a few months ago. One of the slides illustrated the amount of ECF members daily liquid consumption; the peak of the curve represented 22% of the participants who said that they vaped 4-5 ml per day. With the introduction of sub-ohm tanks I am guessing that the number has risen significantly. I vape about 2-3 tanks (8-12ml) a day and more if stress levels are running high. How much liquid do you vape daily?

5 to 15 ml I think.

100 to 200 ml per month

kingVapes

Moved On
Aug 8, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Mostly dripping at home, I'm always using a build about .12-.2 ohms (with proper battery safety) but my orchids eats through juice like there is no tomorrow.

There is no way that you are vaping safely at 0.12 ohms unless you are using temperature control.
    The reality is that unless you have a micro ohm meter (mine cost over 3500 bucks), you can't even measure 0.12 ohms accurately. (can't measure 0.12 ohms when a meters tolerance is only +I- 0.15 ohms)

I vape an average of 4ml/day

Reactions: AlohaJay
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread