I need a better e-cig, but can't afford one, is there anything I can do to make my SmokingEverywhere e-cig work better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
just make sure before buying the atomizer that you check out the picture first to see if it looks similar to yours. If not badger the bloody hell out of the smoking everywhere kiosk freaks until they give you a new atomizer (say yours isnt firing right at times), a new atomizer albeit a SmEv atomizer is always better, then load up on the wicked fluid and you'll see the difference with the vapor everywhere!

What do you mean by telling them that it isn't firing right at times? And did you need your receipt when you went back to the kiosk?

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
... the first SmEv cig i had was the smaller version, you can find the review of that by parkeddd on youtube. After that one failed the guy at the kiosk gave me the newer 3.0 verison which seems to be completely compatible with the products from pillbox that are labeled Super e.cig (10cm)...

I'm glad you're getting good results from your device now.

The SmokingEverywhere device that Parked reviewed was a KR808 if I recall correctly. We had someone here recently saying that was the Gold/3.0 version and the reason I'm confused is that it isn't compatible with anything I think Pillbox sells. Someone is mistaken along the line, it sounds like the Gold/3.0 version is not a KR808.

... Kate, are you really a nun? I've read posts which suggest that you are, it's just hard for me to imagine a nun who smokes.

No, I'm not a real nun but I know some who smoke.

justtry

Feb 19, 2009
What do you mean by telling them that it isn't firing right at times? And did you need your receipt when you went back to the kiosk?

I took my receipt and caused some hell down at the damn kiosk, i figured if they were going to sell me a crappy product and not stand by it then i was going to make other ppl not buy it! Im not really like that, but i get really irritated when you spend all kinds of money and they screw you!

Anyway, the review from parked was a kr808, totally different atomizer shape and design, BELIEVE ME, it is smaller, and def does suck! Now i have the gold, it looks alot like the Intellicig a bit, but the atomizer seems to match the one that wicked sells Ill post some pics later on and show you. The gold isnt a bad cig, SmEv makes it bad with their inferior atomizer and carts/liquid in the carts. Im vaping all day with big clouds just by using Wicked's atomizer and liquid. 10cm super e.cig accessories fit this cig (gold.3.0), seems to be that SmEv branded this cig as theirs when it might just be a generic one thats used by many no-names.

justtry

Feb 19, 2009
do the Smoking Everywhere cartridges fit the Super atomizer that Wicked sells, or do you have to buy the Super cartridges as well?
o

i had some empty (used up) carts from SmEv for my 3.0/gold, so i just loaded the wicked in there, and popped them on the wicked atomizer, it works great. not sure about pillbox's carts, they look like they fit, but i couldnt tell ya. i was planning on uploading some pics but i left my damn cig at my office, check back tomorrow.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
o

i had some empty (used up) carts from SmEv for my 3.0/gold, so i just loaded the wicked in there, and popped them on the wicked atomizer, it works great. not sure about pillbox's carts, they look like they fit, but i couldnt tell ya. i was planning on uploading some pics but i left my damn cig at my office, check back tomorrow.

Thanks, this is looking like a good option now.

justtry

Feb 19, 2009
sorry dcrist721 for the delay, here are some pics, im spacing out the links between "http" (you'll see ht tp) because this website for some reason won't let me directly post them, so just copy the link and take out the space to check it out.

here is the SmEv 3.0/gold

ht tp://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00018.jpg

atomizer

ht tp://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00019y.jpg

another view of atomizer

ht tp://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00022.jpg

Cartridges

ht tp://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00024.jpg

these cartridges are quite good, they are actually for the "SafeCig" which happens to be the same exact design as smoking Ev 3.0, the SafeCig carts are cheaper, and they last longer, and they sell them online, Pillbox carries them on his Wicked site labeled as 10cm super cig cartridges.

let me know if you need anything else, I'm still recomending you get the actual wicked liquid in the bottle, it gives more vapor then any cartridge and the taste is very nice. It also is a great value, better than buying carts that just dry up after 100 puffs.

talk to you soon!

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
I musta got the 3.0 from Smoking Anywhere... I actually liked it :) The atomizer is quite dead now and the batteries sucked but with a few drops of Wicked's liquid, it was awesome till the atomizer died...

Next time I place an order, I'll order one of those atomizers from Wicked and hope that it matches my SA e-cig...

Rita

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
DCrist... my smokingeverywhere thing sucked at first, but got better over a few days... only problem I am having now is the batteries run out so freaking fast, and the 2nd battery it came with is 100% not functional.

Yeah, I notice mine is getting a little better. It works a little better with an atomizer from totally wicked. And it works better with other e-liquid courtesy of Spikey - she rocks. My second battery didn't want to work either. If I sucked really really hard the light would come one for one second and then go back off even if I kept inhaling. So I told the guy I bought it from and he said to send it to him and he would replace it. Most sellers will do this. If they don't go to smokingeverywhere.com and send it to them with your receipt and they will replace anything within one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread