How sweet are H1N1 and Radioactive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
There's also the flavor factor. I can see how one would say that Radio is sweeter than Virus, but to me the spicier notes in the Radio make it seem sweeter to me than Virus. I find Virus a cleaner flavor despite all the twists and turns. Radio is more dense, and intense, while Virus is dryer and crisper to me. Taste is such a funny thing. I'm fascinated with the whole taste issue in vaping.

I completely agree with everything you've said, but it really does seem to depend on where both e-juices are in their development. If I had to pick one aspect about Nicoticket's flavors that I like best it would be the whole "evolution" process that so many of them go through. If I had to pick one aspect I liked the least it would be the sweetness level. It's too bad that we can't get less sweet eliquids and just add more sweetener ourselves. You can't lower it but it's easy to increase it. Even so, Nicoticket is still the best e-liquid manufacturer by far.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I always think I need to warn those that are new to The Virus that if you don't like it first, put it away for a few weeks, then try it again. If you still don't like it, wait a few more weeks. It took me almost 2 months to get into it, now I have to have it every day. And like others have said, sometimes it seems very sweet, and sometimes not. It is quite strange how it seems to change so much, but it does, and I love it!!! Radio is also one of my favorites, and definitely less sweet. Just a subtle sweetness to it for me.

Getting a plum/prune thing from The Virus tonight. Setting it down.

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma
I was dripping the Virus in the evening for a few weeks and really liked it, but when I committed to a tank full in my Russian, I wasn't as wild about it as an all day vape, for me, it was just a little sweet to vape for hours and hours. Now I'm going to have to give Radioactive a try, it sounds like it might be just right.

Still love the virus for a couple of hours in the evening!

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA

I get this taste in my mouth when I drink sometimes. I like it for some reason.

I also like it when it shows up. It's an interesting break from the vanilla but it can get a little rich.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Prunes? I'll have to try it next time I'm constipated.

The flavor is somewhere between raisins and prunes but it doesn't show up often. I taste more raisin but that could be because I never eat prunes or plums. I actually just tried a tobacco from another vendor this afternoon and it tastes exactly like Raisin Bran cereal with double raisins. Exactly. Weird stuff. Reminds me of why I stockpile Radioactive.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
The flavor is somewhere between raisins and prunes but it doesn't show up often. I taste more raisin but that could be because I never eat prunes or plums. I actually just tried a tobacco from another vendor this afternoon and it tastes exactly like Raisin Bran cereal with double raisins. Exactly. Weird stuff. Reminds me of why I stockpile Radioactive.

Prunes? I'll have to try it next time I'm constipated.

I also like it when it shows up. It's an interesting break from the vanilla but it can get a little rich.

I get this taste in my mouth when I drink sometimes. I like it for some reason.

I've been vaping The Virus a long time and I've never gotten the raisin prune thing myself - now that I am kinda focusing in that direction I seem to be more tuned to it... and... I kinda like it. LOL New twist for me.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I've been vaping The Virus a long time and I've never gotten the raisin prune thing myself - now that I am kinda focusing in that direction I seem to be more tuned to it... and... I kinda like it. LOL New twist for me.

Sounds like you are "turning over" your tastebuds as I like to call it. I have had it happen three times since I quit smoking. For me, smells changed, too.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Sounds like you are "turning over" your tastebuds as I like to call it. I have had it happen three times since I quit smoking. For me, smells changed, too.

Kinda reinforces that an ADV is a moving target - at first I was ..., I want my Virus back - after a while though I just roll with it.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
My order is "Out for Delivery"... I'm anxious to try them !

I find my tastes are changing too. I'm starting to enjoy non-tobacco and non-coffee juices. But that may just be because I've placed a couple of orders to highly recommended really premium vendors :p

Btw Clark - I was impressed by the lightning-fast order processing ! Thanks !

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
My order is "Out for Delivery"... I'm anxious to try them !

I find my tastes are changing too. I'm starting to enjoy non-tobacco and non-coffee juices. But that may just be because I've placed a couple of orders to highly recommended really premium vendors :p

Btw Clark - I was impressed by the lightning-fast order processing ! Thanks !

The production team is impressive - we do alot with a little. There are vendors out there doing half the volume with teams twice our size. 5 people churning out 600+orders/week exceeds even our wildest expectations. Props to Katy, Nick, Beau, and Tyler for kicking ash and taking names.

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
The production team is impressive - we do alot with a little. There are vendors out there doing half the volume with teams twice our size. 5 people churning out 600+orders/week exceeds even our wildest expectations. Props to Katy, Nick, Beau, and Tyler for kicking ash and taking names.
And yourself +1000

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Oooooook people ! I have opened (ripped) the package, and taken a few puffs.

I've been chain vaping all day (work from home power!) and my taste buds are quite muted right now, so I can't taste much and won't give you a real review. BUT I will answer my first question - they are not too sweet. Even when I can't taste much anymore, I can still taste too sweet, and these are not. For example, 5 pawns Castle Long was way too sweet on the very first puff, even if I liked the taste itself.

I like them both. Can't say if I'll fall in love as you all did, but I like what I could get from them. I think I will like Radioactive better, but I'll give you my real opinion tomorrow. Right now I think I need some citrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread