Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
The production team is impressive - we do alot with a little. There are vendors out there doing half the volume with teams twice our size. 5 people churning out 600+orders/week exceeds even our wildest expectations. Props to Katy, Nick, Beau, and Tyler for kicking ash and taking names.

Thank you Katy, Nick, Beau, and Tyler! I don't say how appreciative I am for your efforts often enough.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Oooooook people ! I have opened (ripped) the package, and taken a few puffs.

I've been chain vaping all day (work from home power!) and my taste buds are quite muted right now, so I can't taste much and won't give you a real review. BUT I will answer my first question - they are not too sweet. Even when I can't taste much anymore, I can still taste too sweet, and these are not. For example, 5 pawns Castle Long was way too sweet on the very first puff, even if I liked the taste itself.

I like them both. Can't say if I'll fall in love as you all did, but I like what I could get from them. I think I will like Radioactive better, but I'll give you my real opinion tomorrow. Right now I think I need some citrus.

I have to eat some of my words about Radioactive being too sweet. There was a 10 day phase into the steep where it tasted sweeter than usual. I thought that as it got older it was getting sweeter. During that time it absolutely did, but it was more like a phase. It started out pretty dry and it is a little sweeter now, but it's settled back down. I don't know how it's possible to get so many different flavors and experiences into eliquids. Radioactive and The Virus are just crazy. There's nothing better.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I have to eat some of my words about Radioactive being too sweet. There was a 10 day phase into the steep where it tasted sweeter than usual. I thought that as it got older it was getting sweeter. During that time it absolutely did, but it was more like a phase. It started out pretty dry and it is a little sweeter now, but it's settled back down. I don't know how it's possible to get so many different flavors and experiences into eliquids. Radioactive and The Virus are just crazy. There's nothing better.

I eat crow daily, I've just gotten used to it. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread