Reos in the zombie apocalypse - The Reo Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
They are running a zombiebowl on Sunday ;)

I saw the new teaser that came out, and wow! It is not looking good for our prison family. We know at least one main character is slotted to die in the next 8.... and we know Carol will return... or so they have supposedly leaked.

I think maybe they will axe Glenn, they did show Maggie's ring in the preview. That sucks, they save him from the flu only to off him in a bus. I want a good death for him like with his eye popping out and stuff like his comic death. He deserves it! :ohmy:

Of course, here comes the speculation :lol:

Less than 2 weeks my friends! I am getting anxious just thinking of how anxious I will be watching it :laugh:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I just watched this first eppie...WOW!!, just WOW!! I was glued to my chair...as soon as it ended i rewound it and watched again!

What a hell of a lead off!! And Michonne...you go girl!!!! I wanna be like her!

I couldn't agree more! Except I watch Talking Dead after it, then watched it again :lol:

Danai was a guest and gave an explanation of where Michonne is coming from, and her interpretation of the dream's meaning. It was PTSD from losing her son, Mike and Terry in the camp so she reverted to that time by taking 2 of the governor's men and making them her pets. Then how much her character has healed being around people, and how she didn't want to become like the doppleganger zombie she was walking with, so she was able to break out of it and track Rick and Carl.

And all the references to what Rick went through earlier, some with Carl as a center. The writing on the door, the scene of the tank swarming with zombies from above, the 3 zombies piling up dead on Carl and then Carl's realization he really does need Rick and couldn't put him down as he did his mother and Shane since it would leave him alone. So the recurring theme of needing people may just be what the 2nd half is about.

I am very pleased so far, but can't help remember what was said about losing one main character. I guess it wasn't Rick, Carl or Michonne (so far). I was kind of hoping Michonne and Carl would go as a team like they did in "Clear" and get his shoe :laugh:

Pudding is Awesome! :lol:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Val, If you see this, I was talking about losing Hershel. Really became fond of him. He brought a continuity and cool head to the table. He will be sorely missed. :(

That is exactly what I thought you were talking about. It's why I said "that one loose end", it would be awful if Hershel was left like that. Maybe they could have had them do that BEFORE the break so we didn't have to be reminded, but then it is part of Michonne's break down knowing her sword cleaved his head off and then having to make sure he was at peace. :cry:

They had the head on Talking Dead eating pudding, so at least it was a bit if humor in it. I mean, it was an awesome head and all, I just wish it wasn't Hershel's. Even Danai said on TD that it was pretty bad having to stab his head. :(

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I couldn't agree more! Except I watch Talking Dead after it, then watched it again :lol:

Danai was a guest and gave an explanation of where Michonne is coming from, and her interpretation of the dream's meaning. It was PTSD from losing her son, Mike and Terry in the camp so she reverted to that time by taking 2 of the governor's men and making them her pets. Then how much her character has healed being around people, and how she didn't want to become like the doppleganger zombie she was walking with, so she was able to break out of it and track Rick and Carl.

And all the references to what Rick went through earlier, some with Carl as a center. The writing on the door, the scene of the tank swarming with zombies from above, the 3 zombies piling up dead on Carl and then Carl's realization he really does need Rick and couldn't put him down as he did his mother and Shane since it would leave him alone. So the recurring theme of needing people may just be what the 2nd half is about.

I am very pleased so far, but can't help remember what was said about losing one main character. I guess it wasn't Rick, Carl or Michonne (so far). I was kind of hoping Michonne and Carl would go as a team like they did in "Clear" and get his shoe :laugh:

Pudding is Awesome! :lol:

Finally watched TWD and TD! Wow! I totally thought Michonne would find the house with Carl's note, and retrieve his shoe, before finding Carl and Rick!

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Finally watched TWD and TD! Wow! I totally thought Michonne would find the house with Carl's note, and retrieve his shoe, before finding Carl and Rick!

I thought the same. I guess Carl brought the pudding back to the house where he and Rick are holed up.

Well, maybe she did have his shoe and that is why Rick was laughing and said, "It's for you" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread