Tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

julbug75

Jul 30, 2010
Wisconsin
:unsure: So, I started vaping on Monday evening after recieving my kit - I must confess, I have had 1 analog each morning. There were 6 left in my pack and I figure that one a day at the worst time for the first week would be ok. Anyway, I'm tired. I don't know if maybe I'm coming down with something and this is all in my head, or if it is a side effect of quitting analogs, or if it's the vaping? Is anyone else feeling this way?? I am waiting for some new "juice" that is either 50/50 or all VG and lower nic.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Had one a day my first couple of days too, more for psychological reasons then actual cravings... worked though. PG changes into lactic acid in your system, which can lead to sore muscles and feeling tired if I'm remembering right. Lots of water will help as it will flush it more quickly from your system. It could also be from lack of some of your bodies fav chemicals in those cigs too. It should pass though. The VG may help and surely can't hurt.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Side effect of quitting - I had tiredness the 1st couple of weeks BUT I also havea thyroid condition and stopping smoking actually alleviated it to the point my meds were making the tiredness worse (thryoid issues can be made worse by, and are 'hidden' by smoking - if you haven't had it checked out its not a bad idea to have a blood test done). Ive since had my meds reduced to one every few days (or as needed) down from 3 per DAY.
My brother (who does NOT use a PV and never has) quit smoking a few years back cold turkey and said he felt tired, and also colder, for the first few weeks. He drank more coffee to compensate :)

Dr Fred

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Michigan
Hey julbug, I started vaping mid June and felt tired,happy,sad,dehydrated,grouchy,hungry,mad you name it.
However my body was/is adjusting from camels 2 pack a day
35 yrs to just 1 or 2 a day!
Don't sweat it every day gets a little better!
I still smoke 1 or 2 analogs a day - when enough time passes and my body/mind are ready I'll be done with analogs.
It's a victory for me just getting to this level.
Time is your friend here, just keep vaping and reading and learning.
Try adjusting your nic levels, and PG VG ratio.
Stay hydrated.
( climbs down from soapbox )
As a wise man once said
Be one with the vapor!

julbug75

Jul 30, 2010
Wisconsin
The other pleasant side effect is that I no longer snore.

My husband will love that! Now, if I could get him to quit smoking..... I'd enjoy that pleasant side effect!

Thank you all for all the advice, again. I am awaiting my 50/50 and all VG juice (should be here today) and confident that this too shall pass. I'm afraid to raise the nic level due to the headaches I'm already getting. Their not horrible, but little ones after a few hits. Maybe that's an all PG thing too. Anyway - I'm willing to work out the kinks to stay smoke free!

gigibuybuy

Aug 3, 2010
Astoria, NY
i'm in this intense review course and we break 10 mins every 50 mins

vaping can't cut it fast enough to bring me back alive in 10 mins man

i pulled out an analog today and hit it too hard almost died lol

know your doses i guess, one is like a chainsaw the other like a swiss knife

both will cut your box open just gotta have the skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread