Tried Vaping one more time! last timewas 2008 ... Things HAVE CHANGED!!! Alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
Oh here's my stuff lol so far minus batteries and charger ... just got the metal Vivi Nova tanks today for the few flavors that eat plastic tanks, they look really nice and say Vivi Nova on them

ProvariV2.5.jpg

Last edited:

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Oh here's my stuff lol so far minus batteries and charger ... just got the metal Vivi Nova tanks today for the few flavors that eat plastic tanks, they look really nice and say Vivi Nova on them

View attachment 174067

Your just starting out......I'm actually glad I left the boards for a couple years because my asenal would be bigger then it is now. My wife says I have a lot of stuff....go figure.

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
Sort of a funny story and maybe a bit of advice if you find yourself in the place I was:

IF you go near your mother or father and have one of these mod's that don't look like a cigarette, I was visiting my mother the other day and pulled this thing out and told her I got off the cigarettes

I pulled out my tanked Provari ... She was NOT PLEASED!!! she was like oh my gawd! why did you start doing that now!!

I guess she must have thought instead of smoking I switched to some sort of crack pipe!! lol good gawd! lol

SOOOOO ... before you pull this out on unsuspecting older people, maybe everyone for all I know, tell them you got this thing that vaporizes nicotine instead of smoking and maybe a few details (easy to understand) then pull it out, it was such a shock to her seeing this thing she was going on and on for a good 30 minutes even after my explaining lol

Personally I would use the word its a nebulizer that delivers nicotine, she seemed to understand that term better and calmed down lol

Though I must say she still seemed very suspicious lol :laugh:

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
Still going 16 days glad I got this set-up seems pretty easy, though obviously you need the will to stop lighting up, but other than that I think most could stop the analogs

Ordered a Vamo V2 today, couldn't resist the price $41.23 for a Stainless Steel one?? would have been cheaper yet for a chrome one.. thats with shipping included! and its already shipped and thats from a U.S. dealer so prolly have it Monday

Thought it was cheap insurance in case I drop my Provari from the Empire State Building or something lol ... I will prolly use it in the shop perhaps or just leave it in box so I dont have any excuse to smoke analogs again, I will give a review on it when I get it against my Provari V2.5

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I believe in backup batts, mods, and chargers. Ya never know what can happen. Good idea to always have backup everything. I've even seen a couple of the trust fire chargers suddenly split on the chord near the base and also near where it meets the plug, leaving exposed wire. I have 3 chargers. Lol.

Last edited:

craigsdocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Northeast USA
www.craigsdocks.com
Good Idea I should get another charger I just have the Tenergy from Provape ... otherwise I think I am good, got several AW IMR batteries now ... Provape makes a passthrough for the Provari now but I dont feel the need for that with a Provari since it lasts for well over a day with 18650 batts, another charger would do me better.

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Good Idea I should get another charger I just have the Tenergy from Provape ... otherwise I think I am good, got several AW IMR batteries now ... Provape makes a passthrough for the Provari now but I dont feel the need for that with a Provari since it lasts for well over a day with 18650 batts, another charger would do me better.

This is so true!!!!! I have back-ups for everything, when I first started out I had a cord go out....man was I ....... I still had an Ego to keep me going so I was ok.

Get back-ups.....and save that juice you hate...because some day you may be running low :) Jus sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread