What does your Local Vapor Store Charge for Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
In Toronto, I've only found one serious store so far that sells e-stuff -- CDN$7.50 for a 10Ml bottle of Dekang.

Online prices are better of course, but shipping charges tend to be high, so this is worthwhile only with big orders.

I hit one corner store smoke shop that has a tiny e-cig product line, and which wanted to charge $30 for a 10ML bottle of e-liquid! Don't understand why there aren't more storefront places doing this here, though maybe it's got something to do with the regulatory structure -- this is, after all, the original nanny state.

Regards
Glenn

DruidPriest

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2013
Ummm I only have a little mall kiosk from smoke to live....they charge $20 for a 30ml the strange thing is that they have $99.99 on the pricr tag o.0 ......and I only tried two juices a menthol it was okay...it kinda reminded me of my camel crush days.....and a Mellon it tasted like perfume :thumbdown:

Start ordering online

DruidPriest
vaping on and off for years. Coffin Nail free since 9/30/13 now Free

I have no local B&M within a reasonable distance, to me it is more important what is inside the bottle than the bottle itself. I have two glass dropper bottles and they are messy. I poured them into plastic and use needle tip caps. I paid $15 for 15ml, :facepalm: , then calculated the cost to produce 15ml and decided it was DIY time. :)

The prices are ridiculous, you are paying for their labor and profit. I just bought 500ml of 18mg PG nic liquid and 8 bottles of flavoring for $38. I will get a $5 bottle of VG locally. After mixing to 12mg I should get 700 to 750ml total. So, about 6 cents a milliliter. I checked the math twice. It's amazing how much they charge.

I found a cheap supplier, more than $6.00 a 30ml bottle is a rip off to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread