• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hello Friends,

JaG just posted that he is closing Lounging By The Beach - Part 4 later today, so I am stepping up to bat. I cannot ever replace JaG, and have no intention to try. I just wanted to have a place where the group could continue to meet. I am willing to take up where our most honorable host, Justaguy, JaG, has left off.

I will not be able to be here as much as JaG always has been, but my 24/7 participation is not necessary.

Everyone is welcome, and I truly hope that JaG will continue to participate with us. I don't know what else to say at the moment.

So please, come on in... let's continue the beach party. :)

DSC_3728_zpsc45e82b2.jpg

Love__Beach__Sunset__by_danicafaye_zpsebe96123.jpg

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Jag if you stop by, I have so dreaded the day that you step down. This moment has tears running down my cheeks!!

Know this: I love and respect you.

I know you've been tired of playing host so I'm also happy for you.
th

I do hope you come and post with us so we don't lose a dear friend.
th

VG thank you for starting the new thread. :wub:

Let the beach continue.

th

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hi, VG, jj, and Lisa. :wub:

I found my way too....because I do not want to lose any more friends. One was bad enough! And I have tears also, jj. The beach was my 2nd home, and I felt comfortable there. I do hope everyone comes here also.

Thanks, VG, for taking this on. I am really grateful to have a place to come see my beach friends. :wub:

And after I quit crying and feel more like celebrating, I will give you a big hug.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hi, VG, jj, and Lisa. :wub:

I found my way too....because I do not want to lose any more friends. One was bad enough! And I have tears also, jj. The beach was my 2nd home, and I felt comfortable there. I do hope everyone comes here also.

Thanks, VG, for taking this on. I am really grateful to have a place to come see my beach friends. :wub:

And after I quit crying and feel more like celebrating, I will give you a big hug.

Hello Honey, :wub:

We're all crying... me on the inside. :( My guts have been rattling since 4:00 PM, and they still are. I'm as nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

I'm so glad to see you, though. :) We'll celebrate later, after we all come down and feel better.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Well I hope the majority come but new is nice.

All that are meant to come, will come. :)

Hi all :):) (((((hugs))))) I will be back later.....I have a few things to do first.

Hello Fudgey. :wub:

See you in a few. :)

Welcome to you!!! :w00t:

i can't find the words

Buenas Noches, Mi AMigo. :)

I know... many of us are speechless, but I'm so happy you found us here. I'm sure more will come, too. :)

Speechless... right, but I have to Welcome you, so I have to be chatty. :D

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
All that are meant to come, will come. :)

Hello Fudgey. :wub:

See you in a few. :)

Welcome to you!!! :w00t:

Buenas Noches, Mi AMigo. :)

I know... many of us are speechless, but I'm so happy you found us here. I'm sure more will come, too. :)

Speechless... right, but I have to Welcome you, so I have to be chatty. :D

Gracias Amigo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread