Status
Not open for further replies.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
It hasn't been released yet. Looks like he is just getting it ready.
I did see this. "For this run we will have only satin version and two extra screws will be included in the set for every Chalice II bought." underneath the pic. It should be changed to Chalice III. I am sure getting it right on the site is just a work in progress for next week. It will be interesting to find out the updated price,or if the current price is correct.

I think you are not reading on the right product. ;)

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
YMMV

I have a 3 of the last run Chalice II models. It is my favorite rba. But as with anything the law of diminishing returns applies. It's not twice as good as a good $90 rba.

Others I have had or currently run include: Patriot, Odin, RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5 Apollo, Igo-S, Cyclone, Cyclone +AFC, Divo and Nuppin.

My personal order goes Chalice, Nuppin, Divo, Cyclone, RM2, RM4, the Divo, Chalice and RM2 all are very close in performance and flavor.

I will be buying two of this model as well.

It is not the best rba for low sub ohm lung burners, I like about 1 ohm coil and switch between MTL and Lung hitting about 80% lung hits.

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
I too have 3 chalice II's and yeah, they are by far my favorite atties out of everything, bar none. there is just about nothing that truly compares to the precision of machining on these fine instruments. marks level of precision machining compares more to a fine instrument or watchmakers level of machining and intricate detail, and now the III addresses the only 2 less than perfect things on the 1 & 2 which is adjustable airflow and the ability to position the coil right in front of the air hole...

that said I think everyone should wait at least a day or 2 after these are released to think about it, no need to rush out and buy one the first day :evil:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
that said I think everyone should wait at least a day or 2 after these are released to think about it, no need to rush out and buy one the first day :evil:

I had to scrap my original reply when I caught you were being sneaky. You think you slick you sly devil!!!!! LOL

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
I too have 3 chalice II's and yeah, they are by far my favorite atties out of everything, bar none. there is just about nothing that truly compares to the precision of machining on these fine instruments. marks level of precision machining compares more to a fine instrument or watchmakers level of machining and intricate detail, and now the III addresses the only 2 less than perfect things on the 1 & 2 which is adjustable airflow and the ability to position the coil right in front of the air hole...

A day or two! This is a Big decision, I think folks should take at least a week to think about it before hittin the Buy Button :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread