Charm by MarkBugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Tamworth UK
Self made? I like that a lot. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before. If it's a kit, I'd be interested. Either way, nice mod.
Thanks :). Yes, self made. There's two different mods. The first one is a DNA200 and the second is a unregulated mod. I've posted pictures of both on here before.

Asteperious

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2014
uk
5foj09.jpg

The coil alignment grooves are missing on the deck of mine. I though that was a cool feature so feel slightly annoyed:(

Mandro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Tamworth UK
The Charm is my first MarkBugs product and to say that I'm impressed would be an understatement.
I've got quite a few original atomiser and the build quality of the Charm is possibly the best that I've come across.
Mine came without the bag of spares, I emailed MarkBugs and I got an immediate response and they sent the spares out. 24 hrs later I received my spares.
I'm usually a MTL vaper that uses a small air inlet. Even with all the possible air variations I can completely close the air off.
Top marks to MarkBugs. The speed of delivery, the packaging, the quality, the customer service have all been 10/10.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
In TC, two 26g 2mm SS316L coils over the air holes,

The great thing is, I usually switch atties based on what kind of draw I want, depending on my mood, with this atty, I just adjust the two air controls and mod temperature, and I get the same effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread