Chit Chattin away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vleath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Dallas
Anyone else dreading going to the gym right now. Cause that is where I am headed but for some reason I keep taking one more hit off of this Chocolate Coconut bar dreaming about my empty bottle of chocolate coconut caramel cookie sitting next to it wishing the new bottle was here already. These both are some really good flavors from Ms. T

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Anyone else dreading going to the gym right now. Cause that is where I am headed but for some reason I keep taking one more hit off of this Chocolate Coconut bar dreaming about my empty bottle of chocolate coconut caramel cookie sitting next to it wishing the new bottle was here already. These both are some really good flavors from Ms. T
well dangit, now i am drooling :drool:...no wau i am not goin to a gym!! haha are u kiddin me. ud have to drag me kickin and screamin!!

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Lesson621.jpg

Sounds a lot like what we are dealing with Hu?
BTW I like this guy..he is amusing Surviving the World - Daily Lessons in Science, Literature, Love and Life . . . Updated Seven Days A Week

vleath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Dallas
For dinner was taco salad with taco bowl, ground turkey taco meat, tomatoes, black olives, red onions, green onions, lettuce, bit of avocado, bit of cheese, and some pace. Ok so I have my shoes on, and gym clothes, all I need is my Ipod and I am gone. I have a family reunion this weekend so I have been so busy and I guess I do need some stress relief.

I want a box mod...:(

My hubbys gonna make me one soon, very soon!

he wants to throw it away cuz where the atty screws in got a lil crooked when he soldered it, and melted a lil....but it works great!
and theres a pretty lil light that changes colors on the inside.
So needless to say he's makin me another one as we speak..LMAO..
he's a perfectionist! MEN...if it vapes...I am happy

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread