Status
Not open for further replies.

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
I have no kids at home right now, one is sleeping at a friends house and one is with gramma and grampa... and I am happy as can be sitting here hanging out with all of you :D I am, however, watching a very depressing Dateline NBC at the same time. lol
what you doin here with us???lol!! You should be........wait you said we gotta keep it clean?

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
You still vaping that cola, Sensay? I got it fogging up my living room right now lol!

You mean you aren't vaping some Bananas Foster?!? lol I am glad you got it quickly! Do you really like it? I love banana, but I wasn't so much a fan of the bananas foster for some reason!

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Northeast

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
lol!! Nah !! Was perfect!!!!

I have no kids at home right now, one is sleeping at a friends house and one is with gramma and grampa... and I am happy as can be sitting here hanging out with all of you :D I am, however, watching a very depressing Dateline NBC at the same time. lol

Yay for no kids! Boo for dateline! I managed to get Livi down tonight with no drama! Woo hoo!

dhowardpeters

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Charlotte, NC
yeah it would take me a few mins to type a flippin sentence.. my fat fingers would touch the whole keyboard at once..hubby has one and i try to play sodoku on it and always press the wrong # makes me soooooo :mad:

hence why I will never have a touch screen phone (ahhhh)

Sodoku isnt so hard, it's a matter of absolutes....and you just work it through

I am a Sudoku nut (not kidding)! Where online do yous guys play? I played Sudoku Racer on Facebook forever, but it never works anymore and I don't like the other FB versions (I like to go lightening fast and they aren't set up for that).

We got home a while ago from the 1st of many Friday nights at the pool. I brought old pasta for myself and hubby and the kids ate the pizza that Julie, the cruise director:)laugh:), was selling.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
You are getting quiet time!!! No fair I never get quiet time.

I don't get it often, either! I was so jealous of my hubby during the school year since he had a good 3 hours of alone time while I was at work and the kids were in school... and I laughed my buns off yesterday when he e-mailed me at work and said "Can school start again? I miss quiet time already!" haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread