Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
OK guys I have not had dinner yet. I could not take it and went ahead and called.
Mrs TT says that he seems to be feeling a bit better today. She has not had the chance to talk to the doctor yet as he has been in the room while she has been away. One thing that seemed to concern her is that TTs Blood Pressure is running low rather than its normal high. She said that she expects that his stay at the hospital will not be a short one but that she wants them to keep him and make sure he is totally over the infection.

I told her of the 100s of friends that he has here and how concerned that we all are for him. She said that he is missing us all very much too. I explained that we are not imaginary friends as some might think forum friends to be but rather like family that talk on the phone each day. I think that it really warmed her heart to know how much we all really do care.

I will keep this thread updated daily until TT comes home.

Oh and Mrs TT said for us all to please keep him in our prayers as that is the best medicine that he could possibly get. I assured her that we would.

EDIT- I received permission from DeXter(owner of this forum) for all members of this forum to post here whether they are a Supplier, Supplier Associate or whatever the case may be. This is a thread for all of us that love TT.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Oh he was happy alright. Such a dear sweet man he is. I just told folks at the PVT that almost the first thing out of his mouth was concern because he was supposed to start the thread for MassacreSoCal who turns vet on the 27th. I assured him that I would take over that responsibilty. He really was in very good spirits but really is just not feling well. He was happy because they removed the IV lines (not actual IVs just the box and lines he was hooked up to) so now he has a little more freedom to move around. I have been so tense with worry about him that I just had to let it all out after talking to him but it was very nice to talk to him.

I told him that everyone he could possibly think of plus the ones that he can't recall are keeping him in their thoughts and he really appreciated that and asked to pass his appreciation along to all of you.

I did ask him if they have WIFI in that hospital (he is as rural as I am ) and he said that he will ask but kind of doubts it :( But hey he won't know until he asks :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
OH! I almost forgot! I also told him that we had quite a surprise for him when he makes it back that is sure to make him smile. He really liked that and I know he is very curious to get back and see what it is. I think that he will have a huge smile on his face when he sees all of the TTs running around here lol

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
I just talked to TT on the phone! I think that I managed to cheer him up as he certainly cheered me up.

dancing-cow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread