• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hi guys another vaper here. Ever since I started vaping, I've been addicted to buying mods, drippers and tanks. Not that I'm complaint tho. Still have to buy some analogs for those days where I know I can't vape in public. :(

Might take a while, but eventually, you'll quit smoking in public altogether. That's what happened to me. When i first started, id vape at home, and smoke outside. Now, i neither smoke not vape (if its unsafe) outside.

hi i am new here my name is daryl i am going sweden for exchange in august and was hoping to try out vaping and i stumbled across this forum as i was googling.
i am a non smoker but once a year i will light a cigar and enjoy it with some whisky so i was hoping maybe vaping is like shisha except without the nicotine

Reactions: ChavezXD

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
hi i am new here my name is daryl i am going sweden for exchange in august and was hoping to try out vaping and i stumbled across this forum as i was googling.
i am a non smoker but once a year i will light a cigar and enjoy it with some whisky so i was hoping maybe vaping is like shisha except without the nicotine

Hello, vaping has nicotine and it is very different from shesha unlike vaping it is tobacco and thus still contains all the harmful substances!

emoo

Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
state of red white blue
It heats up easily it seems. Mind sharing your experience. Plus is it meant to be dissambled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBA means re buildable atomizer. Simply put it was made for DIY your own coil and rewick (cotton/silica/whatever).

When buying delta2 it has a RBA atomizer head which needs to be purchased separately. The RBA atomizer comes with wires and cotton included.

Usage wise, I've tried it up to 30 watts on my cloupor mini and works well. You can do sub-ohm coils and even comes with a default 0.5 ohm head.

Airflow is good and produces good taste.

Don't quite understand what you mean by heats up easily? Get's warm? depends on your wattage and resistance used. Sub-ohms are that way but with a variable wattage mod/device it'd help reduce heat. Or increase resistance.

Reactions: ChavezXD

VapeMOsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
City in the midst of Giants
RBA means re buildable atomizer. Simply put it was made for DIY your own coil and rewick (cotton/silica/whatever).

When buying delta2 it has a RBA atomizer head which needs to be purchased separately. The RBA atomizer comes with wires and cotton included.

Usage wise, I've tried it up to 30 watts on my cloupor mini and works well. You can do sub-ohm coils and even comes with a default 0.5 ohm head.

Airflow is good and produces good taste.

Don't quite understand what you mean by heats up easily? Get's warm? depends on your wattage and resistance used. Sub-ohms are that way but with a variable wattage mod/device it'd help reduce heat. Or increase resistance.

Sorry dude. Didn't phrase my question explicit enough. I was referring towards a complete strip down. Old habits die hard since the kayfun days, all parts were removable and cleanable. What I am referring to is the tank being able to be taken apart, or is this the most it could removed?

06251c644e442ef00475fbf3f5e2780d.jpg

Thanks mate for the Intro on RBA ;)

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Sorry dude. Didn't phrase my question explicit enough. I was referring towards a complete strip down. Old habits die hard since the kayfun days, all parts were removable and cleanable. What I am referring to is the tank being able to be taken apart, or is this the most it could removed?

06251c644e442ef00475fbf3f5e2780d.jpg

Thanks mate for the Intro on RBA ;)

I don't think so. :/

VapeMOsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
City in the midst of Giants
Hi , i am new to sub ohm coil. my joyetech ego one 0.5 coil get the atomizer warm and hot easily. Any idea what happen? Its quite scary tho.

Hello there!

Just wanted to ask if it heats up during vaping, charging or others (sorry might sound like a redundant question).

Does it get hotter when on full charge as compared to half charge? Does it leak?

If it leaks or runs too hot, one thing that you might want to check is every time you re-fill the tank, does the coil backs out of the base just a bit. It will still thread together, but it will either suck air or cause a leak. You need to remove the base, fill the tank, re-tighten the coil, then re-assemble the atty.

The above was from another user I spoke to.

Really hope it helped.

sharwngs

Feb 12, 2015
Cool. Were you an ex smoker and how many cigarettes were you on? Well done my friend. One step closer to healthy life!! Haha

Just wanted to gather your inputs on why ipv mini 2? Hope to hear from you.

yeah. i used to smoke stormking. (roll-your own) finished 1 pack a day

I actually have no idea why I'm getting ipv2. My friend just recommended it to me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread