The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Welcome! Step in and introduce yourself

Discussion in 'NYC Vapers Club' started by Noodles, Jun 1, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Noodles

Noodles Full Member

Jan 30, 2009
    New York City

I will Be out there. If its in the afternoon. I know I have not been around much in June on the boards....

Busy time for me

If anyone needs a ride not only from the station but just str8 out of the city(5 boroughs), I can pick ya' up. I'm in Manhattan.

I will check in again Fri the 19th and on Sun the 21st, The more people we have in attendance the better. not a "protest" but like said in the original thread we need people to sit in the "pool".

This is just step one.
    PM myself Spikey/vapaway/ ironlung. to get into direct contact with me to arrange transpo.

2. Noodles

Noodles Full Member

Jan 30, 2009
    New York City
    We need to meet up!

I have two cars and live UES. Metrocard has me crazy right now it is the seemingly better way to go. One of my cars is "classic" the other I have one year of payments to make on.

I get by tho, I'm BX born :). We invent parking!

I have invested in new walking shoes!

3. Smoking joe

Smoking joe Senior Member

Sep 5, 2010
    New York
    Hey Guys/Gals

I'm from Brooklyn, Been a member for about two weeks now. Also I have a post up for trade on Two ego's batts for two 510 Mega Batts. Please pass the word If you or anybody you know would like to make the trade. PM me a.s.a.p

4. rekeybobby

rekeybobby Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    new york
    hello every one (walking in with ecig robe slipper and a coffee) just relaxing

5. Cloudy Dave

Cloudy Dave Full Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Bronx, NY USA
    Hey everyone I'm from the Bronx and I work in Manhattan I'm hoping to meet some fellow NYC vapors glad i found this sub forum. Started with a Blu and within a week i got myself a Ego. Loving the ego right now looking for a 5v/6v device and probably a 3.7 device with out a proprietary battery. I'll be going to any meetings in the city whenever ya have them.

6. pandatera

pandatera Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2011
    NY
    Hi everyone! I'm from Brooklyn. I just started vaping for a week now, own a Joye 510. Total new to vaping.

7. E150club

E150club Full Member

Oct 1, 2010
    L.I New York
    Hello all: I've been vaping since Sept.2010 using a 510. I havent had an analog since oct. 2010. I got an e-go about two months ago. I was born in brooklyn raised in LI.City until we moved to western suffolk in 1969. I got married in 85 and have collage age kids now.

8. sammorris

sammorris Full Member

Mar 13, 2011
    nyc
    Hi all:

Just stopping by to say hi. I live in queens and work in time square area. I wonder how i can join the Long island, ny vapors club or the NYC vapors club? Is it thru invition? I would love to attend to one of the meeting. I started e-cig about 10-11 weeks ago. I just love this forum. Tons of info. Would love to meet and talk to people with more experience and exchange idea.

9. VadimGod

VadimGod Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2011
    brooklyn, NY
    Hey all, EFC is so big, i didnt even realize there was a section for the NYers. I'm about 2 months into vaping, only became a real vaper Sunday when I finally got rid of the Green Smoke disposables and got set up with a proper ego with drip atty. working with some random juice ive aquired, hope my first real shipment will arrive on tuesday, 9 juices form Ivape.net Got em in 12mg then realized Im more of a 18-24 smoker, but ill make due by adding stronger non flavored liquid for now. Monday was my first analog free day since i began vaping.

Glad to know there is a NY base, kinda lonely being the only vaper you know.

I'm usually down for a meet and vape, weather a group or 1 on 1. still figuring out how Vaping will fit into my life and having people who understand to vape with is a must. Friends still saying, Nicotine is still bad for you, just stop smoking all together or synically saying things like "yah, your not addicted". Yes im addicted, i love to smoke, but at least im smoking the healthier alternative.

nice to meet you all, thats my story so far.

10. NubeeResearcher

NubeeResearcher Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2011
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Hello NYC!!! Happy to find this, thanks to another ECF member - the people are so great here! I've only been around for a bit and I should be recieving my FIRST e cig today. I got the KGO kit and a bunch of other nick nacks for it. I am sooo desperate to try it and really hope I love it as much as I think I will!!! I thought of the e-cig in the malls when thinking about how I could quit smoking, I had quit once before when on 2 packs a day with patches and gum. When my grandpa died I started again and I was up to 4 packs a day before I got some patches and gum again - didn't work. It help me cut down, I'm at about 2 packs now, but I knew I needed something BETTER!!!!

So I did lots of online research and realized those mall kiosks are POS, excuse my french, so then I found this place, and youtube vids...and it's begun - the habit/hobby/stalking my emails for shipment notifications, lol. I know that this is no longer a way to stop smoking, I have a feeling it will become a big part of my life. I haven't seen one person smoking one in NYC (however, I guess I was never really looking, it'd be eassier for me to notice now). I live in Brooklyn, by prospect park sw, (tennis courts, horse stables, etc) it's called Kensington, but nobody knows where the hell that is.

So I'm super excited to see so many people in NYC here and can't wait for a meet up once I get my groove on with my new PV!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOX
    Tasha

11. NubeeResearcher

NubeeResearcher Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2011
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Hey Vadim! Looks like you beat me to it!!!!

12. MikeInNYC

MikeInNYC Full Member

Oct 17, 2011
    NYC, NY
    Hello Everyone!

Live on LI but work in Manhattan. Smoked a pack-a-day for 17 years.

Vaping (and smoke free) for 13 days now and would love to meet some others who share the joy of this new hobby.

Thanks!
    Mike

13. stupidgroupie

stupidgroupie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2011
    bodymore
    Hello! I'm stupidgroupie, I live in Brooklyn and work in Manhattan. I've been vaping for six days and I haven't had an analog.

I'm a typist/admin assistant by day and music journalist by night. I'm trying to turn the hipsters on to e-cigarettes. We'll see if it works.

14. JTHOLDM

JTHOLDM Moved On

Apr 10, 2012
    NY
    I am from Long Island. I would love to be part of this group and have get together s and vape away. There are no groups like this in Long Island. I am Analog free for 7 Months. It would be great to share Ideas toys Juices and all that.

15. Infinitejest

Infinitejest Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2012
    AUstin, Tx
    Noodles, I've got 2 months left in the city, next meetup let me know, I'll be there.

16. MrsG

MrsG Full Member Verified Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Queens NYC
    Hi all! I'm a born and raised Queens girl, still in the same neighborhood (Astoria, luckily untouched by the storm). Looking forward to reading up on NYC vaping resources!

17. EFBEEDUB

EFBEEDUB Full Member Verified Member

Jan 26, 2013
    New york
    Hey everybody I'm from queens been vaping since September looking forward to talking to everyone

18. I'm here, Syd, live in Westchester, in manhattan all the time. Would love to meet you guys, I'm pretty new....

19. Ryota69

Ryota69 Full Member

Aug 8, 2013
    New York, NY, USA
    Hi, everyone!
    I'm a Japanese guy who's been in NY for 4 years and vaping since 2011.
    Very excited to be a member of this forum and looking forward to seeing you guys:)

20. Sub Zero

Sub Zero Full Member Verified Member

Aug 11, 2013
    New York, Queens
    Sup everyone. Name is Justin from queens, just starting vaping have a ton to learn.