Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Question for the vets...how punctual do these sales typically run? Does anyone expect a delay in the 5pm sale time? The reason I ask is, the sale time is smack dab in the middle of the busiest part of the work day for me. I have contacted my check-ins telling them I will be unavailable from 4:45 - 5:45, giving myself a little room on each end to be ready and have time to actually get one if my first pick doesn't happen.

Based on previous sales...am I safe?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Question for the vets...how punctual do these sales typically run? Does anyone expect a delay in the 5pm sale time? The reason I ask is, the sale time is smack dab in the middle of the busiest part of the work day for me. I have contacted my check-ins telling them I will be unavailable from 4:45 - 5:45, giving myself a little room on each end to be ready and have time to actually get one if my first pick doesn't happen.

Based on previous sales...am I safe?
It will start EXACTLY on the dot 5:00 PM unless there are unforeseen problems on Rob's end. On the dot.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Ah...I was wrong. A day to remember the 2nd time I have ever been wrong. :lol:
I COULD be wrong....haha. That's why I said know your user name and pw just in case. I'm pretty sure it keeps you logged in these days, though. I think you'll still have the screen that makes you verify your age, though, so remember how old you are, or fake it and say you're 18 like I do. Haha.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I COULD be wrong....haha. That's why I said know your user name and pw just in case. I'm pretty sure it keeps you logged in these days, though. I think you'll still have the screen that makes you verify your age, though, so remember how old you are, or fake it and say you're 18 like I do. Haha.
WHAT!!!!:ohmy:
Your not 18?!? No surpeise since you look more like 25.....you women and your ages.
flirtysmile3.gif

It will start EXACTLY on the dot 5:00 PM unless there are unforeseen problems on Rob's end. On the dot.

Not to say it won't start on time but he has way more mods to load than last sale.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Now I can't decide on howard's, mineral oil or tung oil...

Decisions every which way!!! x.x

ETA - upon receipt of a new woodvil, should we be oiling it up, or is it good to go? I know it's already been oiled, just not sure if giving it another "first" coat would be a good idea

Last edited:

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
Now I can't decide on howard's, mineral oil or tung oil...

Decisions every which way!!! x.x

ETA - upon receipt of a new woodvil, should we be oiling it up, or is it good to go? I know it's already been oiled, just not sure if giving it another "first" coat would be a good idea

Can't hurt and it's a nice way to say welcome to the family :)

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
My dumb .... ordered some deoxit product (looks like a nail polish bottle) but it wasn't Deoxit Gold. It looks like it's meant for the same purpose. Hoping it will work (it was $22 after shipping)

Also just ordered my brass Reomizer!! Yay!

I know one thing for sure -- I won't be using my iPhone 6 or new iPad for the Woodvil sale. Both are glitchy and awful. If I did I'd either end up with six or zero mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread