Status
Not open for further replies.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Sorry I did not say hi today guys and gals of the Mountain. Well hello!
Hope everyone is having a great day.
I found this old guy today. I have never seen so many fleas on an animal in my life. I gave him two flea baths, some food & water, and a comfortis which should take care of the rest of the fleas. His ribs are showing also. I am trying to find a rescue or person who can take him and give him a few good years.
He's a big ol' sloppy softie:wub:
after his bath

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Awww...poor fella! Bless you for taking him in KS. You may want to have him checked for a microchip, just in case. He could have wandered away and been on the road awhile and owners could't find him. Older dogs are especially bad about that. Looks like a mastiff of some sort. Or.... Your dog may decide its nice to have a friend around [emoji6] LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Well I found a mastiff rescue in Stuart Fl, and a volunteer in St Cloud contacted me. We spoke over the phone and she will take him in the A.M. They will get him rabies, checked out by vet, etc, and I am sure they will check for a chip. They have an oldie but goodie program which places the old guys with good homes. I only have to keep him overnight.
I would, but I know Troy will not be too happy. We have 6 critters..that is enough.:blush:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    @keepsmiling

I thought you might like this :)

images.jpg

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    I got a chipmunk, KS! :p And, if hubby can his hands aholt of it.....he'll ask me what to do.....in which case one of our neighbors just might wind up with a new addition. :rolleyes: We already have an Angel, KS, but you grew wings today. :wub:

Been busy buying for the vapcalypse. Got bottles yesterday to store in freezer.......liter of nic juice bought today. Then just happened to run across a sale at vapor beast (yeahbaby code) for extra 10% off on MVP 20 watts. Bought 2 (white and green) since out of black and didn't want the silver. $45 for both, free shipping. Made a concoction up from a free juice kit snagged at VapeCon last Oct. Had to first learn the calculator.....Think I did okay. No one got sick. ;) The only flavoring I have came with the kit, Bavarian Cream by Flavor Apprentice. Am not fond of cream flavors, but it turned out vapeable and hubbs thinks it was pretty good......but he's like Mikey and will eat anything! :facepalm:

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Summertime is just too crazy anymore my sweet dogstar [emoji53] I haven't even had time to make any e juice lately. Hope to get on that soon! [emoji6] What happened to slowing down in out old age [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62
    Idk?!? I don't wish to find out Momma..I'm slow enough as it is staying down in the back a lot. lol

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    I got a chipmunk, KS! :p And, if hubby can his hands aholt of it.....he'll ask me what to do.....in which case one of our neighbors just might wind up with a new addition. :rolleyes: We already have an Angel, KS, but you grew wings today. :wub:

Been busy buying for the vapcalypse. Got bottles yesterday to store in freezer.......liter of nic juice bought today. Then just happened to run across a sale at Vapor Beast (yeahbaby code) for extra 10% off on MVP 20 watts. Bought 2 (white and green) since out of black and didn't want the silver. $45 for both, free shipping. Made a concoction up from a free juice kit snagged at VapeCon last Oct. Had to first learn the calculator.....Think I did okay. No one got sick. ;) The only flavoring I have came with the kit, Bavarian Cream by Flavor Apprentice. Am not fond of cream flavors, but it turned out vapeable and hubbs thinks it was pretty good......but he's like Mikey and will eat anything! :facepalm:
    Yeah she's got a heart of gold our Smiley...Makes me sad when she's misunderstood on the forum..I won't get into that as it makes me mad at the way she's been done by a couple of folks.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    Hello, tgif yeah its Friday.

Ks what an incredibly nice thing to do and what an adorable old gentleman he is, I hope he finds a great home to spend the remainder of his life.

Sirius its great to see you again I was a little worried when we didn't hear anything from ya.Glad to see you come to hang out as time allows.

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Hello, tgif yeah its Friday.

Ks what an incredibly nice thing to do and what an adorable old gentleman he is, I hope he finds a great home to spend the remainder of his life.

Sirius its great to see you again I was a little worried when we didn't hear anything from ya.Glad to see you come to hang out as time allows.
    TY Splat..Yeah it's been a bit busy for me..Today I just decided to take a load off..Not pushing it and making myself sick with pain..Or trying not to I should say. ;)

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    I'm glad I didn't see KS's abuse on the forum, Sirius.:-x I take blood pressure pills as it is. Sometimes it pays just to stay away from certain types of folks. There's no hope of changing their attitude particularly on a computer. :(

I got to agree with Chooch, I better not see it.I may not post outside this part of the forum much, but someone better not take liberties with KS or any of the Mountaineers.:mad:

Then we do got our little slice of heaven right here.:)

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    I got to agree with Chooch, I better not see it.I may not post outside this part of the forum much, but someone better not take liberties with KS or any of the Mountaineers.:mad:

Then we do got our little slice of heaven right here.:)
    Well to be fair one was an outside modder..I really do not know if they were forum members as I doubt forum member would openly be mean to Smiley..but on PM's is another story..Yes I wanted to double head slap both.
    punishment-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    I got a question for our reonauts out there.Yes fickle me I might still decide to try for one of the new Woodvilles tomorrow, even got a few picked out.:confused:

Now I might not exactly qualify as a tootle puffer but I don't have to blow out clouds like a fog machine either.I have bin quite happy with with the little RM 2s on the other two of my Reo's , would it be ok to use something like that on there to, I mean simple I do much better with them then double coils and the like and what would be good to get?

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    I got a question for our reonauts out there.Yes fickle me I might still decide to try for one of the new Woodvilles tomorrow, even got a few picked out.:confused:

Now I might not exactly qualify as a tootle puffer but I don't have to blow out clouds like a fog machine either.I have bin quite happy with with the little RM 2s on the other two of my Reo's , would it be ok to use something like that on there to, I mean simple I do much better with them then double coils and the like and what would be good to get?
    The Tootle Puffer thing again :p..errm..okay yeah well..I'm not a Tootle or a Clouder either..I vape at between .8ohms and as low as .4 but a rain drop would be ashamed to call my clouds a cloud even.
    I suggest the RM4 because it's the most versatile atty on Robs site..and cheaper than spending all those dollars trying this atty and that atty modified to BF..The RM4 is the Atomic (by EHPro) modified to BF..It has adjustable AFC and allows for dual or single coils. Great for flavor as well. :p

That's what I suggest to every new Reonaught before making their Reo purchase.

11229829_1106211609394576_7727334723506421154_n.jpg

....do they listen to me ? Some have and have been perfectly content with the RM4..Others go on to Nuppin'. ;)

Last edited:

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    So many kind things you have all said and I have been sitting here with tears in my eyes. Thank you all..you all have such warm hearts I can feel it. I can't look if there are tips, and have to rustle up some grub, so I will be back later or in the a.m.
    Love you Mountaineers!:wub:
    And thank you Dale, that is wonderful!!:)

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    Sirius I have bin building 0.65 ohms 5 wraps of 26ga kanthal on those RM 2's since both Reos have the sub ohm contacts, just checked the RM4 out looks like a good atomizer to me.It doesn't have to be fancy it just has to work.So I shall follow your advice and stick to tried and true.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread