Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Morning, Chili! :) Of course, I made my first mistake of the day in my above post and had to correct already. Dang, sure shoulda stayed in bed for a few more hours. :facepalm:

Yep, our house gets buttoned up tight when tiny new leaf buds start appearing. Seems like the older you get the more prone to feeling the changes in the season......Whether it's in the joints or through the nose, it's a new chore to handle just when my coping skills are slowing down! :p

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Oh Chooch, how right you are! But how wonderful a life we have had so far! We have earned every beautiful laugh line and every silver lock of hair :)
a6946c0ffc249098e7959f32a9b394d8--funny-ha-ha-funny-jokes.jpg

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Well I had an interesting time and a 3 hour in office visit with the doc.She didn't like my air intake so I got a nebulizer treatment right then and there.That resulted in my blood pressure shooting up to new heights and me almost blacking out.:shock:So it looks like the jitters are here to stay and I'll have to adjust my life a little.:)
The new house wont have any oaks in the yard, it is still being build right now.Totally new subdivision, it's going to look nekkid for a while.:blush:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
........Welp, ......nekkid does give you a sort of freedom of movement ...... thing. :p Splat, am sorry to hear you have to adjust your life again......at this very inconvenient time too! Am supposing you have to keep a nebulizer handy now? :?:

We just got an "air purifier" (Honeywell Quietclean Oscillating Tower) to see if it would help lengthen the time between window cleaning from my vaping. Also, about to try it near the fireplace when lit. It has helped and doubled the time between window cleaning from once a week to every other week. Don't have the trouble when it's warm outside. Only when it's cold do I have to break out my squeegees. Really want to see if it helps with the dust from fire burning. It has an added bonus of washable filters instead of buying new ones every 3 months.......Oh, almost forgot. When it circulates the air over these filters, it also feels like you've got a fan going. Should feel good during warm weather. :thumbs:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Well I had an interesting time and a 3 hour in office visit with the doc.She didn't like my air intake so I got a nebulizer treatment right then and there.That resulted in my blood pressure shooting up to new heights and me almost blacking out.:shock:So it looks like the jitters are here to stay and I'll have to adjust my life a little.:)
The new house wont have any oaks in the yard, it is still being build right now.Totally new subdivision, it's going to look nekkid for a while.:blush:

Hopefully you won't be on the meds long. Get rest and sleep when you can and take care :wub:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
........Welp, ......nekkid does give you a sort of freedom of movement ...... thing. :p Splat, am sorry to hear you have to adjust your life again......at this very inconvenient time too! Am supposing you have to keep a nebulizer handy now? :?:

We just got an "air purifier" (Honeywell Quietclean Oscillating Tower) to see if it would help lengthen the time between window cleaning from my vaping. Also, about to try it near the fireplace when lit. It has helped and doubled the time between window cleaning from once a week to every other week. Don't have the trouble when it's warm outside. Only when it's cold do I have to break out my squeegees. Really want to see if it helps with the dust from fire burning. It has an added bonus of washable filters instead of buying new ones every 3 months.......Oh, almost forgot. When it circulates the air over these filters, it also feels like you've got a fan going. Should feel good during warm weather. :thumbs:
That air purifier sounds wonderful! With 5 dogs and a cat I could use some purified air! It would probably help with the allergies too!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey, Chili. :) Dottie is so cute. Reminds me of Swiss polka dot dresses.......Have you bought any AW batteries lately for your ProVaris ? I usually buy at RTD, but they're out of them it seems. Splat probably has more than what she feels she can handle right now. Can't imagine feeling sick AND moving at the same time. Ugh! :( Hope you're doing fine and got some good St. Pat's vaping deals. :thumbs:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Hi girls.I can breathe, so that is an improvement.:)
The rest of it is stress pure:shock: and I didn't buy anything in the sales, I'll wait till after the move to see what I might need, batteries for sure.It looks like new sources will have to be found for many things.
We never had the best shoppes here to begin with,so most of it comes from the net anyway.
I'm starting to feel like Scarlet O'Hara, I will think about it tomorrow.;)
Since I feel that I'm babbling I will get of here and get productive.:oops:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hey, Chili. :) Dottie is so cute. Reminds me of Swiss polka dot dresses.......Have you bought any AW batteries lately for your ProVaris ? I usually buy at RTD, but they're out of them it seems. Splat probably has more than what she feels she can handle right now. Can't imagine feeling sick AND moving at the same time. Ugh! :( Hope you're doing fine and got some good St. Pat's vaping deals. :thumbs:
Morning Chooch! The only batteries I have ever used are AWs from RTD. I haven't had to buy any in a while but they are all I want to use in my Provaris.

Hi girls.I can breathe, so that is an improvement.:)
The rest of it is stress pure:shock: and I didn't buy anything in the sales, I'll wait till after the move to see what I might need, batteries for sure.It looks like new sources will have to be found for many things.
We never had the best shoppes here to begin with,so most of it comes from the net anyway.
I'm starting to feel like Scarlet O'Hara, I will think about it tomorrow.;)
Since I feel that I'm babbling I will get of here and get productive.:oops:

Splat:wub:
So glad you are breathing better!
And it is A Ok to feel like Scarlett O'Hara, we all need to take things at our own pace. Whatever reduces the stress is good. XOXO to you Splat.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hi, Splat ! :) First of all, breathing can't be beat; and, secondly, Scarlett was one heck of a woman. Knew how to get things DONE. Ha! Glad to hear from you from time to time .......when you don't have to be in your "Scarlett Mode." :p

Yep, Chili, AW's have been the only batts I've used in PV's too; but the manufacturer had some kind of fire a ways back. Hoping I can start finding them in supply again.......soon. Otherwise, will have to find other suitable button tops. :unsure:

Reactions: Splatnext

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hi, Splat ! :) First of all, breathing can't be beat; and, secondly, Scarlett was one heck of a woman. Knew how to get things DONE. Ha! Glad to hear from you from time to time .......when you don't have to be in your "Scarlett Mode." :p

Yep, Chili, AW's have been the only batts I've used in PV's too; but the manufacturer had some kind of fire a ways back. Hoping I can start finding them in supply again.......soon. Otherwise, will have to find other suitable button tops. :unsure:

These were recommended to me by Mr. DPLongo22, I have not ordered any of them myself, but saved the link. I know I will need to order some this year, I am not sure which of this brand's shorter batteries to order, just the 18650's. I am hoping that AW's go back into production. :unsure:

3000mAh 18650 Battery 20A-35A Li-ion 3.7V Button Top Rechargeable High Drain H-IMR - Orbtronic

KAS

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Thanks Kas, Orbtronics have a good reputation I will keep them in mind.
Button tops are the hardest to come by, while I prefer my Provaries in 18490 size I had to train myself to up them to 18650 for the last year since taller button tops are easier to get.

Chooch I adore Scarlet, I thought she was a fool letting Rhett get away but then that was balm for my teenage fantasies.:blush:
Moving is always stressful even the dogs know something is up, my Buddy has the habit of always standing where I need to move next.He is so tired of me telling him "move" your in the way.:blink: Poor fellow, it is his third one.:oops:
I'm taking the day of today, a little calm won't hurt.:)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thanks Kas, Orbtronics have a good reputation I will keep them in mind.
Button tops are the hardest to come by, while I prefer my Provaries in 18490 size I had to train myself to up them to 18650 for the last year since taller button tops are easier to get.

Chooch I adore Scarlet, I thought she was a fool letting Rhett get away but then that was balm for my teenage fantasies.:blush:
Moving is always stressful even the dogs know something is up, my Buddy has the habit of always standing where I need to move next.He is so tired of me telling him "move" your in the way.:blink: Poor fellow, it is his third one.:oops:
I'm taking the day of today, a little calm won't hurt.:)

:thumbs: Thank you, Kas, for the info. Always have heard that the "Orbs" were a good battery.

Splat, good! A day off from chaos helps the backaches too. :)

I am Still hoping that AW's will be back soon, my AW 18650's are the ones that I have just about worn out. I used to carry the 18350's and the 18490's regularly. I ended up carrying a different devise, because I was always dropping them. I needed something that was going to stay in my pocket if I leaned over at work. Now my tube Provari's are home units, mostly used with the larger batteries. I would still like to get some of the shorter ones also, but oh well.

I hope molehill is planning to make more tips, I have never really bought just drip tips only before, I always intended to and never did. I really think I would like some fancy tips. :|

KAS

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
New tips may not happen for a while, Kas. Just heard from Kayte on FB that Doug's job is definitely full time with a very appreciative employer and she is also helping out at the same place. THEN her other artwork has been accepted by another art gallery so she's busy trying to fill in empty wall spaces and display shelves. Since this is all new endeavors and they're trying to find their "rhythm", it may take some time before they knock out a tip or two in their "free time." .........However, I hope I'm wrong about the timing. :p

Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
New tips may not happen for a while, Kas. Just heard from Kayte on FB that Doug's job is definitely full time with a very appreciative employer and she is also helping out at the same place. THEN her other artwork has been accepted by another art gallery so she's busy trying to fill in empty wall spaces and display shelves. Since this is all new endeavors and they're trying to find their "rhythm", it may take some time before they knock out a tip or two in their "free time." .........However, I hope I'm wrong about the timing. :p

That is okay I kind of started watching this thread, because of my kind of interest to some fancy tips. Then I did not really see much to choose from. :?: I am broke now any way. :|

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread