Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Glad you heard me say yes Kat! :laugh:
I don't see any reason we can't keep the thread open a bit longer and share some more great music if anyone wants to! This is like a giant Christmas jukebox!

I wish I could give each and every one of you a drip tip. It's a cryin' shame that we need food and electricity and stuff. :D

I woke up to a gorgeous white world this morning so here's a the song that fits my day....

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I want to thank everyone for all the great Christmas music! I've really enjoyed listening. Enjoyed a few laughs too as you guys picked some pretty whacky stuff! :laugh:

The Christmas tip is going to post #152!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Merry Christmas rabernet!!! We'll get it in the mail asap! :)

Hope you all have a very, very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :wub:

What??!! Wait... you mean to tell me that there was a Contest going on here??? icon_cool.gif

I was having so much Fun posting Music, that I had almost forgotten all about it... LOL!!

cooltext859048550-X.jpg~original

to rabernet!!

I'm sorry that I missed the last couple of days, but I'm SO happy that you are keeping the thread open for a while longer... (at least until Christmas would be nice!!)

And thanks for the chance to win one of your wonderful creations!!!
1514122.gif~original

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I guess we don't have to wait for 5 posts in between any more?? LOL!! It was killing me... :blink:

Here is one that a friend just posted on FB today... and even tho it wasn't done at Christmas time,
I think it still fits!!
santawithhisfairy.gif~original

A little girl drops a coin in a musicians hat, then the magic start to happen...
merry_christmas_images-18.gif~original

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
This neighborhood is just a couple of miles down the road, and the people put up with bumper-to-bumper traffic every year just so we can all enjoy it!! icon_biggrin.gif

It really has to be seen in person to appreciate it, but the guy that shot this video did an excellent job!!
thumbupdn0.gif~original

(there are only a couple of streets that lead in and out of the area, and I went by myself one year and got hopelessly lost for a while... but I didn't really care!!)

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
This isn't Music... but something FUN for everyone to do today/tonight!!
santawithhisfairy.gif~original

NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) has been doing this for over 50 yrs. and it just keeps getting better!!

christmas_reindeer-08.gif~original

(there's lots of other neat stuff to do there, too!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread