Molehill Mountain Drip Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Okay, Keepsmiling, you finally did it! Now, not only am I looking for that danged Money Tree, I gots to find me some food!!! :drool:

Merryhellion, looks like YOU and Ziglar are going to be pampered. :laugh: Dang......Once I find that tree......:p Where exactly in TX is this beautiful place ......and do they need slow but efficient help? :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Okay, Keepsmiling, you finally did it! Now, not only am I looking for that danged Money Tree, I gots to find me some food!!! :drool:

Merryhellion, looks like YOU and Ziglar are going to be pampered. :laugh: Dang......Once I find that tree......:p Where exactly in TX is this beautiful place ......and do they need slow but efficient help? :D

Yeah she's got me thinking The Redd House...Shrimp..Fish Fillets..Hushpuppies..Cole Slaw...Oysters...ummmmmm

om-nom-nom-nom_o_331140_zpse1212ace.gif

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Wow, what a gorgeous place Merry!:w00t:
I forgot to mention, another doughball thing you have to know how to make here is hush puppies!:D
New Mexico style = with jalapenos in them. Yum!

Merryh - beautiful place! Enjoy!

Chooch - when you find that money tree, could you whack a small branch off for me. Maybe I can root it. :laugh:

I've got three tips to show. Be right back. :)

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
None per chance have a 4mm hole Kayte? Just asking all are worthy of a black mod.
No.. they sure aren't. He can make you one though. Just let me know. :D
Man I want one of those! Amazing tips!
Hubby nixed C&D..I am making chili:laugh: Have a good night all.
Aw darn. I like C&D!
I'm probably going to be stuck with Subway. We're heading over to daughters to help lay new wood floor.

You all have a great evening! :wub:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Ok, I'm trying this again...have tried 3 separate times to post in here...turned out our internet was the problem...hopefully its fixed now....Anyway, hope everyone is having a good evening...DIL is doing better today...she's getting rehydrated and no more contractions...they expect her to go home tomorrow, so good news there.

Beautiful tips Kayte, as always! :wub:

Emmsma - hope little kitty is doing better...he's blessed to have someone like you around to care for him. :)

Merry, glad to hear that Ziglar keeps improving...and what a lovely place you'll have for your vacay next month...beautiful!

Chili sounds good KS...we're having chicken piccata tonight...no I'm not cooking...I don't cook on weekends....what am I talking about, I don't cook during the week either! :facepalm:

Hope everyone has a great night!

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Have a great night Kayte & enjoy laying the floor. I wish someone was doing that here, I loathe carpet! This house had hardwood floors before we bought it. Sadly when they did their crummy flip job, they tore them out. I would rather have beat up old wood floor than carpet of any kind.
Merry I am SO glad to hear your daughter in law and baby are doing well. That makes my night. :)
Chicken picatta is good. I prefer marsala..if we're doing Italian.:)

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Hello from the Great Smoky Mountains! We arrived after an 8.5 hour drive, exhausted and hungry. Good thing we brought dinner with us. There is NO WAY we're going back down this mountain in the dark. We about never found this cabin. Several times, Mike had to get out of the car to see where the road was it was so steep getting up here. The forecast calls for no snow so we should be golden for the week.

At the last minute, my 13 yo granddaughter decided to come so there are 5 of us and one very spoiled dog. I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep most right now.

Angel - so glad to hear your DIL and baby are doing better today. Scary for everyone, I'm sure.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ok, I'm trying this again...have tried 3 separate times to post in here...turned out our internet was the problem...hopefully its fixed now....Anyway, hope everyone is having a good evening...DIL is doing better today...she's getting rehydrated and no more contractions...they expect her to go home tomorrow, so good news there.

Beautiful tips Kayte, as always! :wub:

Emmsma - hope little kitty is doing better...he's blessed to have someone like you around to care for him. :)

Merry, glad to hear that Ziglar keeps improving...and what a lovely place you'll have for your vacay next month...beautiful!

Chili sounds good KS...we're having chicken piccata tonight...no I'm not cooking...I don't cook on weekends....what am I talking about, I don't cook during the week either! :facepalm:

Hope everyone has a great night!

One more week..It's on chicka! Vaping Ninja? lmbo :lol:

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Ms. Cruzer,. the mountains and a cabin {and a fire?}...Sounds awesome, enjoy!

Funny enough, I just emailed the owner to ask how to turn the gas fireplace on. 3 king bedrooms with sleep number and tempurpedic beds and FOUR bathrooms. Large deck with lots of furniture and a hot tub and very nicely furnished. All wood walls, no drywall. The only hard part was carrying all our crap up the stairs into the cabin.

Honey baked ham, baked beans and roasted new potatoes in the oven. Then zzzzzzz......

Btw - my sister loved her MhM tip. She brought me a Dready Mods door for my Reo. Nice to have vaping in common!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread